• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The Gig Guide

serious14

Paolo said:
Not exactly my fav genres but for a free ticket im not going to say no.
Going to Defqon1 later in the year out at the penrith regatta. By all accounts its an unbelievable production and very well run which is a change when it comes to oz festivals

They're finding stranger and stranger places for festivals these days.

Arabmariner

serious14 said:
Foriegnmariner said:
serious14 said:
Foriegnmariner said:
10th december....Muse....Acer Arena....I'm there. :)

+1 - standing tickets as well (in addition to the seated tickets we've got for the show on the 9th).  I couldn't help myself.  ;D

You standing??
Sitting....fancy smuggling me into the standing area? ;)
Arab - so you're at the show on the 10th as well??   
No the 9th.

Paolo

serious14 said:
Paolo said:
Going to Defqon1 later in the year out at the penrith regatta. By all accounts its an unbelievable production and very well run which is a change when it comes to oz festivals

They're finding stranger and stranger places for festivals these days.
I like the fact that promoters are trying to find new spaces rather then just usuing the same spaces all the time. That said it would be nice if it were closer everything.

Mainstage last year
4147_104063051496_104060201496_2342777_890066_n.jpg

previous mainstage set up overseas
defqon1main.jpg

serious14

Don't get me wrong, I think it's great - I just never thought I'd see the day where "Penrith Regatta" was holding a big festival.  ;)

dibo

serious14 said:
Don't get me wrong, I think it's great - I just never thought I'd see the day where "Penrith Regatta" was holding a big festival.   ;)

Did you ever hear about the Narara festival? :p

dibo

Wasn't in Narara either I'm told. Was up Somersby way, to the annoyance of people getting off the train at Narara station expecting to walk straight into rock heaven and finding a couple of houses, some paddocks and a general store.

bjw

bjw
Parklife lineup was announced today-

AC SLATER, AJAX, BAG RAIDERS, BRODINSKI, BUSY P, CHIDDY BANG, CLASSIXX, CUT COPY, DAN BLACK, DARWIN DEEZ, DELOREAN, GROOVE ARMADA, GRUM, GYPSY & THE CAT, HOLY GHOST!, JACK BEATS, JESSE ROSE, KELE, MEHDI, MEMORY TAPES, MIDNIGHT JUGGERNAUTS, MISSY ELLIOTT, MIXMASTER MIKE, NEW YOUNG PONY CLUB, OU EST LE SWIMMING POOL, SINDEN, SOULWAX, THE DANDY WARHOLS, THE GLITCH MOB, THE SWISS, THE WOMBATS, UFFIE, WASHINGTON, WOLF GANG, YOLANDA BE COOL VS DCUP

fedelta

Paolo said:

will be very much worth it

nikko

Suspended
Foriegnmariner said:
I tried to get the floor for both melbourne and sydney but has no luck and this was the best seat i could get.

Yeah all you old farts should be up the back sitting down, leave the floor to us youngn's ;)
busting a move with Mrdja on the floor.

nikko

Suspended
dibo said:
Wasn't in Narara either I'm told. Was up Somersby way, to the annoyance of people getting off the train at Narara station expecting to walk straight into rock heaven and finding a couple of houses, some paddocks and a general store.

were you one of these people?

J

jiggles

Did anyone do falls last year?

Am considering it for new years...have heard it's pretty alright.

Did lol at "winterbeatz"...T-Pain...lol.

Possibly may have free tickets to Miami Horror at Manning Bar...love that place as a venue.

Tassiemariner

poko said:
Did anyone do falls last year?

Am considering it for new years...have heard it's pretty alright.

Did lol at "winterbeatz"...T-Pain...lol.

Possibly may have free tickets to Miami Horror at Manning Bar...love that place as a venue.
Falls is tops,a must....well the tasmanian one is, can't comment on the Lorne, victoria one.

serious14

12th June finally came, and that meant it was Muse in Paris time.  8 months of waiting was worth every penny (euro cent?) - and if any of you ever get the chance to take the Eurostar train, I highly recommend it.

The Stade de France

30442_433301742455_549797455_5670963_1613527_n.jpg

The crowd after Kasabian had finished, and about 10 minutes before Muse came on

30442_433301817455_549797455_5670974_1589191_n.jpg

The stage

30442_433301787455_549797455_5670970_1739565_n.jpg

Uprising (with added flare)

30442_433301837455_549797455_5670977_4279929_n.jpg

Undisclosed Desires

30442_433301852455_549797455_5670979_2891205_n.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EuYY7fTquQ&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev3s68LvuII&feature=player_embedded