• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The Gig Guide

Kanwal Bull

For those of us who enjoy live music.. Share experiences or post about upcoming gigs..

Heres one on May 29th some might be interested in, if you like bands such as Radio Birdman, The Lime Spiders and Celibate Rifles..
http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=112986468720626

bjw

bjw
Went to Brand New at the Enmore a few weeks ago and bought tickets to the strokes on July 29th at the Hordon

bjw

bjw
also check out Jacks Bar and Grill at erina on weeknights they have live music everynight.

serious14

Confirmed today that Kasabian are supporting Muse at Stade de France in Paris on 12th June.  As if I wasn't excited enough for this gig before.....

;D

Paolo

For those who like Dance/Techno/House/Trance and everything in between

Creamfields Festival is in Aus for the first time. Could have been a stronger line up(considering the ridiculously good line up they have when in UK) but shall be good nonetheless considering the price

Creamfields Australia 2010
The Bloody Beetroots Death Crew 77, Steve Angello, MSTRKRFT, Ferry Corsten, LMFAO, Dave Clarke, Marco V, Green Velvet, Dirty South, Kid Sister, Joris Voorn, Lifelike, Riva Starr, Tommie Sunshine, Zoo Brazil, Bingo Players, Filo & Peri, Oh Snap!!

J

jiggles

Switchfoot back in Australia for their Hello Hurricane tour. Friday April 23rd @ The Forum...can't wait!

Since I found out that I can claim my concert tickets as "research" on tax...I'm more willing to spend the money....

Am seriously considering getting tickets to Come Together 2010...

http://www.cometogether.com.au/lineup.html

People I'd be keen to see...
Frenzal Rhomb
Strung Out
British India
Kisschasey
Grinspoon...

Paolo

Splendour in the Grass today announced its biggest line up ever as the festival has been moved to Woodford this year(due to issue with planning permission or something in byron) and is over 3 days. No point highlighting who im keen to see as there is too many.

International Acts:

The Strokes
Pixies
Frightened Rabbit
LCD Soundsystem
Broken Social Scene
The Drums
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
Yeasayer
Mumford and Sons
The Temper Trap
Band Of Horses
Passion Pit
Florence and the Machine
Laura Marling
Grizzly Bear
Band Of Skulls
Surfer Blood
Alberta Cross
Two Door Cinema Club
Midlake
Foals
Goldfrapp
Jonsi
Ash
Scissor Sisters
The Ting Tings
Hot Chip
Ben Harper and the Relentless 7
We Are Scientists
Richard Ashcroft and the United Nations Of Sound
K-Os
Delphic
School Of Seven Bells
The Magic Numbers

Local Acts:

Angus and Julia Stone
Empire Of The Sun
Wolfmother
The Vines
Tame Impala
Paul Kelly
Operator Please
Lisa Mitchell
Midnight Juggernauts
Little Red
Space Invadas
British India
Oh Mercy
The Middle East
Bluejuice
Washington
Whitley
Dan Sultan
Cloud Control
Miami Horror
Clare Bowditch
Philadelphia Grand Jury
The John Steel Singers
Violent Soho
The Mess Hall
Jonathan Boulet
Boy and Bear
Gypsy and the Cat
Last Dinosaurs
Ernest Ellis
Tim and Jean
Yacht Club DJs

Paolo

Had Creamfields on Saturday. Could have been better run but it was still a top day out. Cant go wrong when u have ppl like Ferry Corsten, Dirty South n MSTRKFT dropping killer sets

serious14

Metallica are returning to Australia.  Tickets on pre-sale tomorrow (Tuesday) AEST I believe??

Mon 18 Oct - Brisbane Entertainment Centre
Fri 22 Oct - Burswood Dome, Perth
Wed 10 Nov - Acer Arena, Sydney
Mon 15 Nov - Adelaide Entertainment Centre
Thu 18 Nov - Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne

Also, Muse are close to announcing dates in mid to late November for The Resistance Tour (full stage show this time, not just the scaled down BDO version) for Australia, NZ and Japan.  Rumoured dates for Sydney are 23rd and 24th November at Acer Arena.

Johnno

Paolo said:
poko said:
Am N/A-ing time off work as we speak for Splendour...amazing.
My boss recieved mine at about 10am

Excellent line-up, would be keen to see Foals. $461 for ticket/camping. Dunno if i would get time off if i get a new job.

Apparently Woodford is a 1.5hr drive North of Brissy. Big drive.

Paolo

Just got my tickets to LCD Soundsystem/Hot Chip/The Swiss.
LCDs final tour aswell so should be a crazy show not to mention my love for Hot Chip

Paolo

Also have We Love Sounds in 6 weeks.
Underworld LIVE
Crookers
Laidback Luke
Steve Aoki
Markus Schulz
Tiga
Gareth Emery
M.A.N.D.Y live
Joachim Garraud (Space Invasion LIVE)
Felix Da Housecat
The Proxy live
Zombie Nation live
Ellen Allien
Roger Shah
Paul Ritch live
Sound Pellegrino Thermal Team
The Revenge
Thomas Von Party
Sonic C
+ more acts to be announced shortly

Ranyen

serious14 said:
Metallica are returning to Australia.  Tickets on pre-sale tomorrow (Tuesday) AEST I believe??

Mon 18 Oct - Brisbane Entertainment Centre
Fri 22 Oct - Burswood Dome, Perth
Wed 10 Nov - Acer Arena, Sydney
Mon 15 Nov - Adelaide Entertainment Centre
Thu 18 Nov - Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne

Tickets pre-sale for Metallica on 11/5/10 through Ticketek. If you are a paid up MetClub member, you could buy tickets from yesterday. Very excited about this. Getting Mosh Pit tickets. No way I'm sitting down for this one.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred