• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The Gig Guide

J

jiggles

Wait wait.
Serious...you're seeing NOFX?

JEALOUS.

Hah, I love those dudes.

Gilgamesh are playin' the Annandale in July...I'm pretty keen for that.

Sym

Alexisonfire coming back to Aus
October
FRIDAY 8 SYDNEY, UNSW ROUNDHOUSE Lic A/A

serious14

Tickets sorted (others on this _very forum_ are joining me - or so the rumour goes  :eek: ) for Muse at Acer Arena, December 9th.

J

jiggles

I cannot believe your flying back to Australia to see a band.

*shakes head*

Jack Johnson went on sale today...if I hadn't already seen him three times, I'd probably be getting tickets again...but needs dosh for awaydays.

serious14

poko said:

It's not _the_ sole reason - 2 Mariners games on whilst I'm back, a visit to Tamworth, seeing friends on the Coast and such - I'm not entirely insane.  ;)

nikko

Suspended
serious14 said:
poko said:

It's not _the_ sole reason - 2 Mariners games on whilst I'm back, a visit to Tamworth, seeing friends on the Coast and such - I'm not entirely insane.  ;)

kicking it at Pulse?

serious14

Foriegnmariner said:
10th december....Muse....Acer Arena....I'm there. :)

+1 - standing tickets as well (in addition to the seated tickets we've got for the show on the 9th).  I couldn't help myself.  ;D

You standing??

Paolo

Have entry to the We Love Sounds afterparty on saturday hosted by Planet Turbo.
Tiga headlining with some suprise guests...ooh yes

Tassiemariner

serious14 said:
Foriegnmariner said:

+1 - standing tickets as well (in addition to the seated tickets we've got for the show on the 9th).  I couldn't help myself.  ;D

You standing??
Sitting....fancy smuggling me into the standing area? ;)

Paolo

Not exactly my fav genres but for a free ticket im not going to say no.
Going to Defqon1 later in the year out at the penrith regatta. By all accounts its an unbelievable production and very well run which is a change when it comes to oz festivals

Arabmariner

Foriegnmariner said:
S29 row D seat 125
Looks like I got lucky.........S11 row C

I was in two minds whether to go for the floor or try and get a decent seat.Decided in the end that with the stage set up ,towers and all that stuff a good seat would be the go.

And I'm an old fart !  ;)

Tassiemariner

I tried to get the floor for both melbourne and sydney but has no luck and this was the best seat i could get.

Yeah all you old farts should be up the back sitting down, leave the floor to us youngn's ;)

Arabmariner

Foriegnmariner said:
I tried to get the floor for both melbourne and sydney but has no luck and this was the best seat i could get.

Yeah all you old farts should be up the back sitting down, leave the floor to us youngn's ;)
This old fart was in the 'D' at the BDO this year.... ;D

serious14

Foriegnmariner said:
serious14 said:
Foriegnmariner said:

You standing??
Sitting....fancy smuggling me into the standing area? ;)

"Oh don't mind us, just saying hi to my mate here..... oh look, you silly person, you've fallen over the rails onto the floor - and goodness me, you're running off with us into the crowd - so sorry security".

;)

Arab - so you're at the show on the 10th as well??   

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred