• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The Gig Guide

Johnno

Foals are playing a Sideshow in Sydney @ Manning Bar (Syd Uni) on the 28th July (Wed Night). Nice birthday present for me.

Tassiemariner

Bought my Powderfinger and Birds of Tokyo tickets this week.
Next pay day will be spent on Ash Grunwald and either Urthboy or Karnivool.

The joy's of finally turning 18.

J

jiggles

Did see Switchfoot. Did jiz self.

Amazing.

I would kill to get tickets to Yusuf...zomg.

I also bought tickets to Powderfinger....thankfully not for myself. Thank god that band is breaking up.

Ted

for those into metal.....

080510-grandhotel-med.jpg

Been a long time away from the live scene for AD. Good to be back!

ole!

Paolo said:
Just got my tickets to LCD Soundsystem/Hot Chip/The Swiss.
LCDs final tour aswell so should be a crazy show not to mention my love for Hot Chip

Just got tickets too.  Couldn't afford Splendour so i thought i'd see LCD soundsystem for the first & last time as consolation.  Should be epic!

Kanwal Bull

Louder Than Love - The Grande Ballroom Story benefit gig is on 29th May.. Some quality bands are playing such as:

Ghosts of the Grande (featuring Chris Masuak of Radio Birdman)
Molten Universe (Lime Spiders and Celibate Rifles)
The Young Docteurs
The No Such Things
New Vintage
Il Bruto

Also Glenn A Baker is the MC for the night.. tickets are available through Moshtix

Paolo

Went to Goovin The Moo on saturday...horrible festival with a dogshit set up. Was semi saved by Bag Raiders, Vampire Weekend & Yacht Club Djs dropping mental sets....the rest, meh

goingtoadisco

Went to groovin Canberra Yesterday, no complaints about the set up down here but everyone that went on saturday has been bitching to me.

For me highlights were Funkoars, Grinspoon and an ok set from silverchair.

J

jiggles

Paolo said:
Went to Goovin The Moo on saturday...horrible festival with a dogshit set up. Was semi saved by Bag Raiders, Vampire Weekend & Yacht Club Djs dropping mental sets....the rest, meh

My cousin worked at the VIP area for both Maitland and Canberra...said the only highlight for her was Vampire...and heard a lot of people were disappointed.

However...after working 11am til 11pm...jumping on a bus to canberra...sleeping for only a few hours, getting up and working again in Canberra at 11am and finishing at 11pm...and then getting straight back on the bus and arrived back in Newcastle at about 7am...I'd be thinking it was shit too. hah.

serious14

Got my travel and ticket sorted for the Roskilde Festival in Denmark at the start of July. Line up includes:

Muse
Kasabian
Prince
Gorillaz
Motorhead
NOFX
The Prodigy
The Temper Trap

Amongst many others. Am just a tad excited.  ;D

Ted

priorpeter said:
New drummer sorted then Ted?

Sorry for the late reply mate, only just saw it..

Yep our original drummer rejoined after 3 years in covers land...

serious14

Tickets to Elvis Costello, Crowded House, Crosby Stills and Nash, and Paul McCartney at Hyde Park sorted - http://www.hardrockcalling.co.uk/lineup/index.aspx

;D

bjw

bjw
Coaster Lineup was announced about an hour ago...

CYPRESS HILL, BIRDS OF TOKYO,
ART V SCIENCE, BLUEJUICE, BASEMENT BIRDS,
SILVERSUN PICKUPS, CLOUD CONTROL, HUNGRY KIDS OF HUNGARY, BOY AND BEAR, ILLY, SPIT SYNDICATE, THE ASTON SHUFFLE, THE HOLIDAYS,
SLOW DOWN HONEY, THE CHEMIST,
CITY RIOTS and more to be announced.

bold are worth seeing, imo.
a good lineup overall (so far)

fedelta

zycie said:
CYPRESS HILL, BIRDS OF TOKYO,
ART V SCIENCE, BLUEJUICE, BASEMENT BIRDS,
SILVERSUN PICKUPS, CLOUD CONTROL, HUNGRY KIDS OF HUNGARY, BOY AND BEAR, ILLY, SPIT SYNDICATE, THE ASTON SHUFFLE, THE HOLIDAYS,
SLOW DOWN HONEY, THE CHEMIST,
CITY RIOTS and more to be announced.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred