• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The EPL thread

Paolo

Scratchysquire said:
FFC Mariner said:
Scratchysquire said:
Haha, have a little bit of faith. All is not lost yet. We can still win more important silverware than United. :p
LOL Hardly

Europa - Carling cup.
I know which one i'd rather.
The point he was making is man u CAN still win the league...but thats irrelevent now that pool have failed ;)

FFC Mariner

Sir Alex is a classy geezer shock. From the official FFC site

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson praised Fulham and Roy Hodgson following the Team's fantastic win over Hamburg in the Semi-Final of the UEFA Europa League

"Roy should be manager of the year, there is absolutely no doubt about it," said Ferguson.

"It is a miracle. Hopefully he does win it now but it is one of the best British performances of all time.

"I sent Roy a text message and everyone at the club was wishing them all the best.

"When you go 1-0 down to a German team you say to yourself it is going to be hard but the comeback was fantastic.

"I heard people on the radio this morning saying that they didn't play well. It was their 59th game of the season and people were talking about their performance!

"He was doing well to get those players onto the pitch because he can only have about 16 players in his squad.

"They still have another four games to play yet. That will be 63. They started in that tournament in July. July! Crikey. I was on the beach."

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2010/April/PraisefromSirAlex.aspx#ixzz0maENn96o

serious14

Liverpool's 2010/11 kit - no clue why they got a woman to model it though.....

Fernando-Torres-cheeks.jpg

serious14

So it's come to relying on that shower of shit at Anfield getting a result against Chelsea.

I really really _really_ wish it hadn't come to this.  Alas it has.  :vomit:

Don't fuck up for once this season please.

serious14

Chelsea may be a pack of Rentboy c*nts, but they would never throw a game to spite a rival. Barring a hilarious result next weekend, they are 2010 League Champions. Congratulations.

dibo

i don't think they threw it, i think they really are that bad. i've watched a lot of them this year and there's not much difference between that performance and other similarly insipid efforts against stoke, fulham, pompey... they're just flat out bad, simple as that.

J

jiggles

THANK YOU DIBO.

FFS.

Damn Man U fans, just a bunch of bitter ol' c**ts ;)

FFC Mariner

Great blog, well written by a real fan

Well worth a read

20 Things we have learned about the Premier League this season

http://nicolecarrollfootball.wordpress.com/2010/05/03/20-things-weve-learnt-from-the-premier-league-this-season/

LFCMariners

poko said:
THANK YOU DIBO.

FFS.

Damn Man U fans, just a bunch of bitter ol' c**ts ;)

+1. If the outcome of this game had no effect on Manure's season then it would simply be "Liverpool are s**t, Stevie G is a hack, lol Scousers" etc. But because it means Chel$ki have virtually won the league suddenly Liverpool should have won but they threw the match and Stevie gifted them their first goal?

:piralaugh: Sounds like something Fergie would come up with...

serious14

No no, you're right - it's not like any small time team (like Liverpool, or say, Lazio against Inter yesterday) would ever throw a game just to ensure a bitter rival doesn't win the league.

Not at all.

::)

hasbeen

The Arse's soft underbelly exposed yet again when travelling north. This time Blackburn turn them over 2-1. Add to that, losses this season at Man U, Man City, Stoke, Wigan and Sunderland, shows what a soft lot they really are. Come on Spurs for 3rd ....

scottmac

Suspended
serious14 said:
No no, you're right - it's not like any small time team (like Liverpool, or say, Lazio against Inter yesterday) would ever throw a game just to ensure a bitter rival doesn't win the league.

Not at all.

Typical Manure fan

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members