• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The COVID Chat

adz

Staff member
Typically on a forum when someone posts something that is a bit controversial, or maybe against the grain, and they have not posted much or are quite new, their motives are questioned and seen as being stirrers of shit.

I don't think that was the case, so let's not stress it and move on.

true believer

I shared my story and experience with it prior to that post mate: https://www.ccmfans.net/community/threads/the-covid-chat.6794/post-312504

Not sure why sharing my positive experience and my brothers' negative experience has anything to do with my membership length?
under the current circumstances. with a hoard of anti - vaxxers turning up , across every social media platform available .
there is a justified high level of suspicion for new people turning up and adopting a controversial
position . unfortunately "my mate said " will always draw a spotlight .
now if you were a Chelsea supporter you'd have really been shit canned .

Kilsin

under the current circumstances. with a hoard of anti - vaxxers turning up , across every social media platform available .
there is a justified high level of suspicion for new people turning up and adopting a controversial
position . unfortunately "my mate said " will always draw a spotlight .
now if you were a Chelsea supporter you'd have really been shit canned .
I get that mate, I run social media for a game development company and know all about trolls, anti-anything movements, I just felt like you only saw my last post and none of my others.

All good though and def not a Chelsea supporter lol

Picked Man U when I was a youngster playing reps cause I thought they were cool :)

Wombat

My brother had his AZ jab the same day as me and ended up in hospital with a bad reaction, kept in for two days and he's home now but not feeling great.
I know a few people that had bad reactions but the following day I was able to drive to Tuggerah and today we went to Avoca Beach and I feel good!
If your brother had a bad reaction it means COVID would have hospitalised him badly.

Kilsin

I know a few people that had bad reactions but the following day I was able to drive to Tuggerah and today we went to Avoca Beach and I feel good!
If your brother had a bad reaction it means COVID would have hospitalised him badly.
I'm glad to hear you're doing better mate.

Yeah, exactly and he has a few bad reactions to bee stings and things like that which he told them before the shot. We both knew the risks and still got it and we both believe it's important to be vaccinated during these times for our sake and everyone else's.

I have asthma and would probably be on a ventilator if I got it, so worth it in my opinion.

My brother is recovering well but it just gave us all a scare...

booney

I get that mate, I run social media for a game development company and know all about trolls, anti-anything movements, I just felt like you only saw my last post and none of my others.

Picked Man U when I was a youngster playing reps cause I thought they were cool :)
Man U preferable to Man CFG any day but both are part of those corporate entities that have stuffed European football with bloated transfer fees,player payments ,etc.

Anyway good on you and your brother for having the Covid vaccinations.Enjoy the forum and exchanges and differences of opinion.

Allreet?

Why isn't there a dislike button on this stupid forum?

Allreet?

Pretty disgusted this morning to learn the anti-vaxers grafittied the medical practice at Avoca.

Obviously none of these idiots live in Avoca where the entire community is totally onside with getting vaxed, so stay the f**k out out of our community and die of ignorance in your own shithole is my advice.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred