• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The 2018/19 Positives Thread

Ads

Can we count this weekend as a clean sheet please.
A win is good but a clean sheet would be o so sweet.

LFCMariners

*BUMP*

Win #3 and showed far more purpose and energy than they have in a while. Looking like (regardless of ladder position) they're going to finish the season in better form than the Roar or WSW...

Wombat

The season is over...............thats a positive. Final game we only conceded 5 instead of 8 this year and Brisbane conceded more goals than us

style_cafe

Thank Christ that`s over.
I`ve been a football fan all my life and have supported teams through thick and thin but this season has really turned me off football.
I found myself looking for excuses not to watch or listen to away games and it was hard to attend the home games.
I`ve never felt this way before.
I hate the fact we`re shit!
I hate that we`ve been shit for 4 years.
I hate the fact we`re continually fed bullshit by the club.
Yes I`ll be back next year but my support for the club is wavering and I don`t want another season like the last 4.

Offsider

Thank Christ that`s over.
I`ve been a football fan all my life and have supported teams through thick and thin but this season has really turned me off football.
I found myself looking for excuses not to watch or listen to away games and it was hard to attend the home games.
I`ve never felt this way before.
I hate the fact we`re shit!
I hate that we`ve been shit for 4 years.
I hate the fact we`re continually fed bullshit by the club.
Yes I`ll be back next year but my support for the club is wavering and I don`t want another season like the last 4.

And .......... that about sums it up for all.
Everybody I talk to expresses the same sentiments ......... in the hope that chareswth is listening.
I have no doubt that the support of the good ol’ days is out there lying dormant ........ waiting for someting to support being put on the paddock.

I hope stajcic’s new broom includes a new culture .......... even a toxic one ......... would be better than trying to watch yesterday’s heroes proving why they are yesterday’s heroes.

localpom

Everybody I talk to expresses the same sentiments ......... in the hope that chareswth is listening.
I have no doubt that the support of the good ol’ days is out there lying dormant ........ waiting for someting to support being put on the paddock.

I hope stajcic’s new broom includes a new culture .......... even a toxic one ......... would be better than trying to watch yesterday’s heroes proving why they are yesterday’s heroes.
I think it's the same for most. There is absolutely no chance of attracting new fans to the team with the way things have been. We need a new winning culture and fast.

Antlion

I have to agree with this - a bit of success would be so refreshing the enthusiasm would be high.

Big Al

Look who’s back look who back

Welcome back mate We forgot you in the naughty corner but when they were throwing out Mulvey we did a clean up. Welcome back to the all new Mariners. New coach new players again

Offsider

Look who’s back look who back

Welcome back mate We forgot you in the naughty corner but when they were throwing out Mulvey we did a clean up. Welcome back to the all new Mariners. New coach new players again

I enjoyed the “naughty corner” ........... I would recommend it to a few on here. I don’t understand how ccm and their social ages etc can say they are into the public interaction and shit .......... if you don’t fly the club line you get banned .............. very trump like.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred