• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The 2018/19 Positives Thread

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Indeed Holy ! We got more than our fair share of retired scummers ( Kennedy, Shabow, Nash)
And to that point , do you think Nash has been put in place to make sure our keepers are utter crap
P.S get out the aliminium hats , it’s conspiracy time

Holy

Indeed Holy ! We got more than our fair share of retired scummers ( Kennedy, Shabow, Nash)
And to that point , do you think Nash has been put in place to make sure our keepers are utter crap
Yep, Recky, any future additions to the club be it players, coaches, support staff or management need to have their CV property screened.
Born in Newcastle, lived in Newcastle, worked in Newcastle, played in Newcastle, your uncles best mate dog came from Newcastle, then f&@k off and don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

Better still we need to have anyone subject to a DNA test.

It looks your sample came back that 3 generations ago your family’s spent some time in Newcastle, so nope your not welcome here

LFCMariners

- Didn't get blown out by the Tards like I expected

- Roar somehow managed to completely take the spotlight off CCM for biggest meme performance of the round. That could arguably take the cake for biggest choke in A-League history...

Forum Phoenix

I think Jem has plenty about him and was surprised some others weren’t happier with the glimpses we saw. His reaction and timing is clearly sharper than most others, he’s brave, aggressive, passes well and looks fit.

Looks to be a very good signing imo.

In the future I wouldn’t mind seeing him and Melling next to each other and Tom at 10. Think that’d be a force to be reckoned with.

Last edited:

Big Al

Melling got his 5th yellow or the season so we might see Jem & hiariej starting next to each other this weekend
Jem was actually the most advanced of the midfield.

So I’d say Aiden to be relieved of CB duties if we can get the new boys on the park in Melling’s place

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Pearce as well. Everything to do with goalkeeping in this team is from Newcastle.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
I wish we had Schadenfreude, their the best group of bad guy wrestlers work in in europe/uk today.. . Wait, you didn't mean them did ya
:vhappy::overheadl:

adz

Staff member
2ta9ew.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member