• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The 2018/19 Positives Thread

LFCMariners

Because at a time like now, why not?

Here's some reasons to still smile:

* Won the League twice
* First club to beat WSW in a Grand Final and we inspired The Bridge Squat (TM)
* Never gone from Champions to spooners in 11 months (hey Jest fans....)
* If we'd lost the GF (after being 2-0 up) to the Jest, Tards or Parratasseray, I would've gone and put my head in the oven with a sign saying 'No Funeral'. But we lost to arguably the best team in HAL history, who built a reputation on comebacks in a short space of time. No shame in that, frustrating though it was.
* Our maiden GF win ended with a 2-0 scoreline, where the clincher came from a penalty, against the biggest wankfest in HAL since Sydney in Season 1- proof that God has a sense of humour.
* Have the most picturesque stadium in the League
* You can buy full-strength in our ground for a decent price
* We've never seen a rival team lift silverware on our home turf (hey Jest fans....)
* We suck, but since Season 1 nobody ever expected any better of us anyway. Rather this than spending a fortune and still being shit (I can think of a few other teams from capital cities as I type this...)
* Jest fans laughed at us for selling Roy O to them. Then they found out the hard way why we sold him.
* We have awesome sauce bottles, folks. The best sauce bottles. Nobody has better sauce bottles than us.
* Mulvey is a better coach than Okon
* We've developed the most Socceroos and European top-flight players, along with the Roar and WSW
* First HAL team to beat a top-flight European club
* Per capita, the Yellow Army is the loudest supporter group in the HAL- change my mind
* If you took out the 1st half of round 3 and the first half of round 4, we'd still be undefeated this season.

Feel free to ad any others I can't think of...

JoyfulPenguin

Pain might actually be becoming the player he was once touted of being.

Saw a guy wearing a Gold Coast United scarf on the way out of AAMI Park, at least we're still kicking.

Our NYL team won.

We're not owned by human rights abusing neocolonists.

Offsider

Surely melling has made enough bad passes for this season.
Simon hill can’t call all of our remaining games.
Two major signings are still to make an appearance after injury ......... if they ever do.
Simon has a calf injury :unsure:........ should give him more time for mentoring culture.
We got out of the victory debacle with only -3 goal difference.
Bolt circus has moved on.......... not that it was a total bad thing ............. maybe the benefits will surface later ??
Multi’s with victory,perth,adelaide,sfc with +2.5 goals should be good for a win.

:popcorn:

Insertnamehere

$6 wild yak was the highlight of the Adelaide game for me. Pleasantly surprised about that.
i look forward to the day the clubs embrace local producers. How good would it be to get 6 string regularly at the game?! Sorry to the other brewers I haven’t had your beers before.

turbo

How good would it be to get 6 string regularly at the game?
I like your concept but not a huge 6 string fan. Pricey and mostly not my cup of tea but I've brought cases of Wild Yak before and will do again. Would be happy to see more local or smaller brands highlighted, maybe rotated per game if they can do it at a the same price.

Insertnamehere

I like your concept but not a huge 6 string fan. Pricey and mostly not my cup of tea but I've brought cases of Wild Yak before and will do again. Would be happy to see more local or smaller brands highlighted, maybe rotated per game if they can do it at a the same price.
See this where you've got it wrong. They brew beer not tea.....
Sorry, dad joke.

Wombat

Six String is disgusting. I could brew better in my garage. I really hope they learn and grow and develop as i would love to support them.

My mate brought be a couple of black beers from a Tuggerah micro brewary maybe 2 years ago. It was absolutely putrid. I poured 1.5 bottles down the drain.

Alehouse or Furphy's all day!.

Insertnamehere

Six String is disgusting. I could brew better in my garage. I really hope they learn and grow and develop as i would love to support them.

My mate brought be a couple of black beers from a Tuggerah micro brewary maybe 2 years ago. It was absolutely putrid. I poured 1.5 bottles down the drain.

Alehouse or Furphy's all day!.
I think the point has been missed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami