• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Sydney FC v Mariners

uptheguts

bigblueman said:
uptheguts said:
bigblueman said:
bigblueman said:
Best fixture in the league this one.

Both teams coming off wins against (supposedly) their main rivals.

3-3 at 93 mins

Terry Mac thumps it into the back of the net with 15 secs to go, after a desperate goal mouth scramble at the Cove end. 

Another epic tomorrow. 

Ah, fark that.

Ref blew fulltime early.

What game were you watching???

Well, I guess you're not the sharpest tool in the shed eh.

My 1st pre-game post I predicted another epic from the best fixture in the league and Saturday night lived up to expectations.

2nd post I was avin' a laugh.

sharpest tool in the shed.

calling the kettle black - Your guys had a 3 goal lead and your poof of a coach instead of bring on a defeneder to make sure that the leads stay @ 3, brings on a shit arse striker??

How many goals has the money man scored in how many games?

Speaking the previous post like a true FC fan.

~Floss~

So, where were all the people that bought the away bay tickets?
I was told (edit: ...by the ticketek salesperson) the away bay was sold out, and had to buy a ticket elsewhere. ???

Jaza_SFC

uptheguts said:

calling the kettle black - Your guys had a 3 goal lead and your poof of a coach instead of bring on a defeneder to make sure that the leads stay @ 3, brings on a shit arse striker??

Clearly you're not the sharpest tool in the shed.

There was no defender left on the bench, our only three players were 2x wingers and 1x forward.

Bex

Jaza_SFC said:

There was no defender left on the bench, our only three players were 2x wingers and 1x forward.

Clearly you're not the sharpest tool in the shed; you support Sydney FC :piralaugh:

Herbs

Jaza_SFC said:
uptheguts said:

CLearly Kosmina isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.. 3 attacking players on the bench clearly means he thought they would be chasing the game ;)

Jaza_SFC

WHy of course...

stevecoricablaststhewinch4.jpg

Keeper_Herbs said:
CLearly Kosmina isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.. 3 attacking players on the bench clearly means he thought they would be chasing the game ;)

Or our squad was raped by missing players and it was the last three players we had. In conjunction with our already depleted backline.

LOL, fools

Bear

Fools? us? says the guy STILL carrying on about the only piece of glory his pathetic club has had in 4 years

muppet

Bex

Jaza_SFC said:
Or our squad was raped by missing players and it was the last three players we had. In conjunction with our already depleted backline.

LOL, fools

And of course, we've got no players out injured and especially not any defenders  ::)

Oh, hang on, Heffernan is still out after Ufuk Talay BROKE HIS EFFIN LEG. Add Boogs and Clarke to that list and I'm not feeling sorry for your so called depleted backline at all numbnuts.

serious14

Bearinator said:
Fools? us? says the guy STILL carrying on about the only piece of glory his pathetic club has had in 4 years

muppet

He does carry on about Istanbul a lot, doesn't he??  ;)

mariner6

Help needed ..... I don't suppose anyone has recorded the game on Saturday including the whole of the pre-game show on Fox?
Fox filmed my kids as part of the pre-game show, they were on TV but now I'm the worst Dad in the world because I didn't record their 15 seconds of fame.

If anyone has a recording and can stick it on a DVD for me, I will collect it and donate a six pack as well.

They were buzzing so much coming out of the ground that they had forgotten about being on telly but it all came flooding back yesterday...

Herbs

Raped by missing players...get some depth
Last 3 players you had...what about nsw premier league ?

FFC Mariner

C'mon guys. how many coaches would try to even up the game by reducing his OWN team to 10 men??

Bringing on that lazy, greedy wanker Aloisi did us a favour.

Seriously though, if you get a chance to watch the replay of the first few mins after the game, the majority of the SFC players were clearly gutted. All except one who was laughing his head off with Hutcho. Yep, Mr $1.4mil himself.

We know he has no loyalty to us anymore but it looks like he couldnt give a shit about SFC either.

dru

Greenpoleffc said:
C'mon guys. how many coaches would try to even up the game by reducing his OWN team to 10 men??

Bringing on that lazy, greedy wanker Aloi$i did us a favour.

Seriously though, if you get a chance to watch the replay of the first few mins after the game, the majority of the SFC players were clearly gutted. All except one who was laughing his head off with Hutcho. Yep, Mr $1.4mil himself.

We know he has no loyalty to us anymore but it looks like he couldnt give a shit about SFC either.

Maybe Hutcho had just told him about the Balcony of truth. ;)

Fleece em Johno, 1.4

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred