• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Sydney FC v Mariners

Marquee

After we scored our 2nd, the bay was great. Made a huge amount of noise for the number of people we had.

Must admit the cove looked good first half and at 3-0, but wow did they drop during the comeback.

Bear

lol at kossie for thinking...

"hmm, we were up 3-0, its now 3-3. What can i do? i need to turn this game around. IV GOT IT! Bobby Petta, your on son"

Kareem

hmmm- wonderful game
I was in Bay39 shouting at the top of my lungs!

Vukovic- I am goign to be honest but brutal
1st goal- slightly bad positioning, maybe should have been a bit back- but still a decent shot
2nd + 3rd= bad defence- no fault on Danny

Bojic- love em- he does a great job for us- and 2nd goal was his fault although I dunno how much of him was in the game at that poitn after head clash
Porter- how many assists now? 4 i think- 2nd best in league (after 6 by Brosque)
Hutch- he will have to be benched eventually (once Owens is back)
Caceres- played well at times- slowly getting there
Jedi- Love this guy- incredible drive- still not 100% though- but probs coz of groin injury!
Petrovski- fired up and had a few good chances, but he will surely make way for a fully fit Mrdja (still Sasho is pretty good as a bench player)
Macca- did well. Did anyone else see his stepovers- freakin awesome for a lanky guy
Simon- need I say anything- top scorer in league- 2nd most on target shots in league- great drive specially after minor injury- great effort

Mrdja- great cameo appearance. Unbelievable first touch and control- best in the league IMO (something that used to belong to Aloi$i). Good goal and just generally good playing- I am drooling at the thought of a fully fit Mrdja starting for us!

Great game- just a bit concerned with defence...
oh and btw I thought we didnt deserve to be 3-0 no matter how bad our defence was- and their GK was having a blinder- hopefully he replaces Bolton!

~Floss~

Necevski was immense for them.... could have easily been 2-0 the other way at HT if not for him.

Bring back Bolton ASAP!

jaypee

No way Jedi is anywhere near 100%.

When he broke down the left in the second half he was not able to stride out at all - still managed to run 50m and lay of great pass to Adrian (who had a bad 1st touch)....

Really wanted that 4th Goal so they had an idea how we felt last year.....

Jedi will enjoy the extra week of for us (due to ACL game)

bigblueman said:
Best fixture in the league this one.

Both teams coming off wins against (supposedly) their main rivals.

3-3 at 93 mins

Terry Mac thumps it into the back of the net with 15 secs to go, after a desperate goal mouth scramble at the Cove end. 

Another epic tomorrow. 

Ah, fark that.

Ref blew fulltime early.

goingtoadisco

Greenpoleffc said:
LOL at slagging Danny for those 3 goals

totally agree. i cant see how he was meant to save any of those three goals. They were not realy from shit defending either, the defenders did most things right they were just great shots.

marinermick

goingtoadisco said:
Greenpoleffc said:
LOL at slagging Danny for those 3 goals

totally agree. i cant see how he was meant to save any of those three goals. They were not realy from shit defending either, the defenders did most things right they were just great shots.

+1 for danny

-1 for the second goal - pedj was turned around (still reeling from the head clash i guess) and wilko was covering too deep allowing the shot

also, someone in the midfield should have been tracking mcflynn

the first goal was just a lucky deflection off porter's foot

uptheguts

bigblueman said:
bigblueman said:

3-3 at 93 mins

Terry Mac thumps it into the back of the net with 15 secs to go, after a desperate goal mouth scramble at the Cove end. 

Another epic tomorrow. 

Ah, fark that.

Ref blew fulltime early.

What game were you watching???

CCM first 20 mins lucky not to go 2 up

We fell apart mid game

Last 20 mins all CCM....

Time to fire your poof of a coach. He spends more time looking after his try hard beach blonde hair then telling you that a game runs for 90 mins.

Get back to your Sydney slum........

P.S - Interesting read from a Sydney FC fan above....

Kosmina post game crying was priceless.
Man up pussy, Melbourne were s.hit last week u got lucky. Tonight the better team were down 3 nil and came back because you can't coach. It's been a month now of s.hit Kossie, give it another month and you that top 2 finish will be out of reach. You're a f**king hack of a coach and tonight showed it.

Perhaps he (Sydney fan) is not on the ice and can see with some clarity.

3 - 0 AND YOU FARKED IT UP - JUST DEAL WITH IT

:eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

Alicia

uptheguts said:
bigblueman said:
bigblueman said:

3-3 at 93 mins

Another epic tomorrow. 

Ah, fark that.

Ref blew fulltime early.

CCM first 20 mins lucky not to go 2 up

We fell apart mid game

Last 20 mins all CCM....

Time to fire your poof of a coach. He spends more time looking after his try hard beach blonde hair then telling you that a game runs for 90 mins.

Get back to your Sydney slum........

P.S - Interesting read from a Sydney FC fan above....

Kosmina post game crying was priceless.
Man up pussy, Melbourne were s.hit last week u got lucky. Tonight the better team were down 3 nil and came back because you can't coach. It's been a month now of s.hit Kossie, give it another month and you that top 2 finish will be out of reach. You're a f**king hack of a coach and tonight showed it.

Perhaps he (Sydney fan) is not on the ice and can see with some clarity.

3 - 0 AND YOU FARKED IT UP - JUST DEAL WITH IT

:eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

Tell us what you really think ;)

BAD BULLZ

"The Marinators were amazing in the Last 30 mins, outsung the cove!!!!! excellent efforts ladies & gents"

We also outplayed the cove and brought home the donny parkes cup.....................................................................AGAIN
:thumbup:

nutmeg

I have to say from my view the cove only had to song that i could hear clearly. Sash petrovski is a wanker and that sydney fc crap. Seriously guys that was a great effort put in by the marinators.

Herbs

I was on the sitting on cove's end cornerpost.
For the first hour they were about as loud as the Whole of bluetongue chanting 'Mariners'.
Credit to them

After our first goal they still had belief and sung..two worried them
With 30 left i could hear the yellow end twice as loud as the cove from 100m away...with what.. one tenth of the supporters.

Despite giving away free tickets filling 3.5 bays of passionate supporters is an amazing sight..
not to mention the whole lot of them jumping in unison.

Blair

For about 2 goal to 3 the bout 10 min after we didnt say peep we were all so down but the 5 corners really got us goin again.

We were more passionate the the cove, we never give up (apart from the 20 min in the middle). The Cove are like Sydney Fc its self they dont support if the team isn't going well.

That third goal was i would have to say the best after goal feeling ever (apart from all 3 semi goals).

The yellow army chant really is our own chant our best.

Gets the boys going. :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

Going down to Sydney $7.20, tickets $19, Price of a Bundy $8.50
Coming back and singing over 5 thousand people with less then 1 thousand priceless :thumbup:

uptheguts said:
bigblueman said:
bigblueman said:

3-3 at 93 mins

Another epic tomorrow. 

Ah, fark that.

Ref blew fulltime early.

Well, I guess you're not the sharpest tool in the shed eh.

My 1st pre-game post I predicted another epic from the best fixture in the league and Saturday night lived up to expectations.

2nd post I was avin' a laugh.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred