• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Sydney FC v Mariners

Bex

The score line is painful in that game, but when you consider we're a man down after Danny's red I reckon that game shows how much heart and never say die attitude the Mariners have. The smurfs were pulling all their dirty tricks that day and we played a fair and spirited game. I'm actually quite proud of it.

Ursus

Jaza_SFC said:
Because it was a pretty nothing foul. Far from intentional.

SOmetimes these things just happen. From memory it was a yellow?

Bullshit.

Totally intentional. A very cynical challenge.

Heff pushed the ball past Talay's right and then began to go round him on his left. Talay sticks his left leg out to bring him down.

Jazza you are being a muppet, stop stirring and go and check the replay. One slap down.

~Floss~

Not sure if it's included in those "highlights" actually... if anyone has time to find it please post the timecode as the vid is 10min long

~Floss~

Yeah, well JayFCAK47 is a Sydney supporter.
I'll accept the fact that he censored that bit out of the highlights as an admission of guilt. ;)

kanewillow

just a question does any one know were i can see highlights of the game in season one at the sfs when we won 3-2

Jesus

Jesus
I have not seen a highlights package on the net which shows all our goals. I did see one on youtube which showed all sydneys and 1 or 2 of ours. Just search there

Demented Freak

~Floss~ said:
Yeah, well JayFCAK47 is a Sydney supporter.
I'll accept the fact that he censored that bit out of the highlights as an admission of guilt. ;)
Of it could be more to do with the fact he's only doing videos of goals for A-League games this season?

boony26

in the collision with bojic n the wannabe russell brand lookalike faggot u can see bojic going for the ball but the bling faggot just jumped straight up in the air n barely looked at the ball and just tried to get in bojics way. heres a vid that shows all the goals from the game n the collision

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6-2PHdmgwgI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6-2PHdmgwgI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

clarence

First time I have seen the collision, ouch! Thanx for finding it. Thank goodness Bojic has two weeks to get over that one - he'd have a hell of a bump on his head, and concussion.

Bear

f**k ME, TURN YOUR VOLUME ON YOUR PC TO FULL, AND YOU CAN HEAR THEIR HEADS CRACK AGAINST EACH OTHER! Thats sickening, I feel physically sick

clarence

Bearinator said:
f**k ME, TURN YOUR VOLUME ON YOUR PC TO FULL, AND YOU CAN HEAR THEIR HEADS CRACK AGAINST EACH OTHER! Thats sickening, I feel physically sick

No thanx, the quiet in the stands says enough.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

2 weeks is hopelessly insufficient.  2 months would've been better.  That was a filthy, lowly and utterly vicious attack that could've caused extremely serious, permanent and debilitating injury.

Well done to all the medics for getting onto the field straight away - and well done to the ref for recognising the seriousness of the injury and getting them on there ASAP.

What round was this from?

boony26

it was from round 10 our last game. yeah i heard the head clash on the vid first time i watched it disgusting noise lucky that bojic didnt come away with a cracked skull or somethin

Jerem

great game for the small band of yellow supporters. but it has to be said
im glad im AT the games, rather than listening to that boring skinhead andy harper
f*** Me he gives me the shits, a reckon simon hill/cockerill would do me jsut fine.
random but true,

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred