• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Sydney FC in trouble?

serious14

marinermick said:
I could bring Serious to a press conference and he would ask some good questions. Doesn't mean he could write a blog worthy of human consumption. (no offence serious)

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

My rants aren't good enough for you??    :(

marinermick

serious14 said:
marinermick said:
I could bring Serious to a press conference and he would ask some good questions. Doesn't mean he could write a blog worthy of human consumption. (no offence serious)

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

My rants aren't good enough for you??    :(

I'm a half glass full sort of person

marinermick

serious14 said:
I see.

I'll take up that press conference invite though, get stuck into Kossie.  :p

yeah, i need more ammunition and you may well be the trick

he didn't bite at the mariners press conference when i asked if thought one shot on goal was good enough

bring back branko - he was always good for a gee-up

FFC Mariner

Kossie, tell us, are you hanging Aloisi out to dry so he becomes a scapegoat for your ineptitude?

Kossie, did you get a woody when Ufuk smashed Heff's leg

Kossie, do you think that butchering one of the best squads in the HAL qualifies you to replace Arnoldout?

You get the drift?

serious14

Are you offering up actual questions verbatim for me to ask, or suggesting the path I head down once I get going??

(the thought of Arnoldout coaching Sydney FC is too good to be true - to hear "Arnold Out" from both sets of fans, all game every game - ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D)

serious14

marinermick said:
you might have to wait until next season james as we will not be playing sydney in the finals this season

SssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssNAP!!!!!    ;D

FFC Mariner

Well if that happens, a Kossie interview would be even better.

"So Kossie, you have become the 1st SFC coach to miss the finals after rebuilding the squad and paying a great deal of money. Did you have help or was it all your own work?"

G Souness reckoned his Blackburn promotion side was better that Jean Tigana's Fulham that season. Sadly for him, we were champions with nearly 100 points and beat Blackburn away with only 10 men.

Kossie obviously has the same delusional illness

midfielder

Bearinator said:
Surely that post deserves its own thread midfielder. You have only cut and pasted harf the story this time tho, is something wrong?

I have been to paster's anonymous ... each Friday we meet in a chat room and no one is allowed to copy and paste anything ... can you think of anything more cruel....

So I have decided to join a new society it's the CPA's ... stands for Copy Paste and Amend ... means you can re write what you copy to suit your own desired outcomes. Their meetings are also on Fridays ... which should I attend....  any suggestions

FFC Mariner

From the sfc board - funniest thread ever. Well done to them

http://sfcu.com.au/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=28&topic=11714.0

The Dr Evil one is my fave

MattSimon

The coffee and biscuits at Paster's Anonymous are rubbish, try the new one instead. They have Iced Vovos but get in early.

nikko

Suspended
FFC Mariner said:
From the sfc board - funniest thread ever. Well done to them

http://sfcu.com.au/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=28&topic=11714.0

The Dr Evil one is my fave

I cant believe I spent 10 minutes reading all that shit ;D

dru

In another case of the smurfs realising we do things better they have just announced that Sydney FC and Shanghai form partnership

might solve there loliosi problem ;)

Sydney FC chairman, Andrew Kemeny, said the partnership was the first step in establishing the brand of Sydney FC within Asia and had the potential to provide his club with numerous benefits.

Cause obviously they have given up trying to sell the brand in Sydney.

Alicia

Sydney FC coach John Kosmina could face the sack
By John Taylor

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,24872396-5006068,00.html

UNDER-fire John Kosmina has conceded Sydney FC's playoff hopes are history. Now he's waiting to hear whether he's history and becomes the third coach in four years to be sacked by the one-time glamour club.

Sydney FC is the coaching job everyone seeks but it's certainly a hot potato, as Terry Butcher and Branko Culina found out. Now Kosmina could also be out the exit door.

Only Pierre Littbarski produced a championship-winning team, in the inaugural year of the A-League.

It is unknown just how new owners David Traktovenko and Paul Ramsay will react until they actually take control of the club, which could be as early as next month.

Does Kosmina deserve to be sacked for Sydney's performances?

But Kosmina is certainly in the hot seat, with Sydney losing six of their past eight games and out of the finals for the first time. They had a terrific start to the season but it all turned sour from round eight.

"If the new owners feel they need a change (of coach) there is nothing I can do about it," Kosmina said yesterday. "I want to stay on and I think I can do a job."

Kosmina, who still has another year of his contract to run and would have to be paid out, said yesterday that it had been difficult to fix a whole range of things that had gone wrong.

"Injuries, continual changes, losing skipper Tony Popovic, being forced to play national youth league players, the transfer scandal (five players signing with other clubs) all adds up. It just snowballed.

"We've used 31 players in 18 games. I think that tells a story."

Kosmina knows the fans are calling for his head but "I ask them to stick by us".

"We need some real quality and experience like what Melbourne, Adelaide and Queensland have done," he said.

"The two Costa Ricans for Victory (Hernandez and Lopez) are class acts, Brazilians Cassio and Cristiano have stood out for Adelaide and Charlie Miller and Sergio van Dijk have been terrific for Queensland.

"These players have improved the standard of the competition."

While Adelaide beat Sydney 2-0 on Saturday night to assume the A-League lead, Kosmina is not convinced they can claim the title.

"It will be a big test for them against Melbourne on Tuesday night at the Telstra Dome," he said.

Victory and Queensland players strongly criticised the state of the Telstra Dome surface on Friday when the match was almost called off because there was still debris on the pitch from a dance party held at the stadium on New Year's Eve.

Workers at the ground were forced to crawl on their hands and knees removing pieces of plastic from the pitch just hours before kick-off.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred