• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Sydney FC in trouble?

David Votoupal

Kosmina's denialism has grown as the season progresses. He talks like there's nothing wrong with performances, in a Minister of Information kind of way. He is also one of the most unsporting football managers I've ever known, people have criticised the likes of Neil Warnock in the past but Kosmina is much worse.

FFC Mariner

Regardless of how Aloisi played, subbing him at 55 min was the ultimate humiliation for him.

Maybe Kosmina is looking to save himself by setting the greedy f**k up as a scapegoat.

Way to build confidence in your start striker f**k knuckle

BAD BULLZ

David Votoupal said:
Kosmina's denialism has grown as the season progresses. He talks like there's nothing wrong with performances, in a Minister of Information kind of way. He is also one of the most unsporting football managers I've ever known, people have criticised the likes of Neil Warnock in the past but Kosmina is much worse.

Maybe he is trying to "behave" himself and a we were shit everyones shit interview could get him in trouble lawrie is under the impression kozzie may have copped a hiding from the board for his little tantrums E.g after we beat them 2-1 he made a specific purpose to shake lawries hand as opposed to his previous delibrate snubbing of lawrie ernie and ricky the board has told him to pull his head in.

scottmac

Suspended
  Quote from: scottmac on March 12, 2008, 01:12:32 PM

They are definantly not sydney slops. It just shows how incompetent Sydney are. Look at the coach they employed! Once he gets his hands on Sydney good and proper and is not working with Branko Culina's set up, you watch him stuff it up and lose his cool. I feel a nostradamus moment coming on!! I can see Kosmina and Breeze toe to toe froth coming from the mouth of the SFC coach and Breeze showing him a red card!!!

Quote from: keensy on March 12, 2008, 02:23:25 PM

Yeah you are right....a coach who wins adelaide the premiership year 1, makes the grandfinal with adelaide season 2 and then rescues sydney season 3 is a terrible coach ???

You have no idea, Brankos set up had them struggling at the bottom, kossie went in and played a different style using different players and sydney made the finals, almost claiming the premiership. He has now signed 4 good players in Aloi$i, colosimo bridge and musilak.

But despite all that, he is a bad coach ::)

Did i say he was a bad coach? Or did i say he will stuff it up?
Branko's results from the ACL prove that his setup could work and if he was given the chance with Bridge at the front as Kosmina was his results would have been different.
Sydney didn't nearly claim the premiership, the Mariners nearly lost it. V4 is the only thing that will prove Kosmina's worth.
(Not that i care either way i can't stand the guy. Thank God for Lawrie!!)

Keensy,

Sorry to bring this up and say I told you so...............but, I told you so.

As we can now look back on, maybe Kosmina was not the reason behind Adelaide's form for the early seasons.

Paolo

scottmac said:
keensy said:
his track record speaks for himself....one season doesnt maketh the man

but it can destroy him
disagree....we dont have the luxary of big chequebooks and a large amount of people capable of coaching at this level

scottmac

Suspended
keensy said:
scottmac said:
keensy said:

but it can destroy him
disagree....we dont have the luxary of big chequebooks and a large amount of people capable of coaching at this level

keensy said:
scottmac said:
keensy said:

but it can destroy him

But that is what Sydney needs to survive. High profile players with high profile coaches. The  public in Sydney will not stand for second best or even the best without glamour. Ask the sydney kings.

midfielder

Jessie Fink blogg on TWG

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/blogs/halftimeorange/there-will-be-blood-at-sydney-fc-159591/

There will be blood at Sydney FC

Half-Time Orange today extends a heartfelt Christmas cheer to John Aloi$i because, by God, he needs some encouragement.

Sydney's marquee signing, the $1.4 million man, must be betwixt two kinds of hell right now. It would be easy to say those millions ease the pain but, like Daniel Day-Lewis's character Daniel Plainview in There Will Be Blood, no amount of money and temporal riches can quieten a tormented mind.

Read on a well written blogg

Bear

Surely that post deserves its own thread midfielder. You have only cut and pasted harf the story this time tho, is something wrong?

marinermick

serious14 said:
Was hoping someone else felt the same way on this one......

you just have to read the sydney forum to get an idea of what they think about jesse fink

i think his inane and thoroughly unresearched blogs may well be banned from there

will consider a similar ban if he proliferates on here

kevrenor

marinermick said:
serious14 said:

you just have to read the sydney forum to get an idea of what they think about jesse fink

i think his inane and thoroughly unresearched blogs may well be banned from there

Eh, a blog is a blog ... why worry?

Actually he asked some good questions at the presser.

marinermick

kevrenor said:
marinermick said:
serious14 said:

Eh, a blog is a blog ... why worry?

Actually he asked some good questions at the presser.

I could bring Serious to a press conference and he would ask some good questions. Doesn't mean he could write a blog worthy of human consumption. (no offence serious)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred