• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Sydney FC and Central Coast Mariners - Trial Saturday 17 July, 2010

glen006

Hey guys, don't forget this Saturday, 5pm kick-off at Sydney Showground.

Parking is available in Parking station P1 (between Acer Arena and ANZ Stadium) and is at just $4 an hour (capped at $20).

The first ever Football match at the venue with a great chance to check out plenty of the Mariners' new signings and of course see how the Champions are looking.

Tickets are just $15 and kids under 16 are free with a paying adult, available here https://www.myras.com.au/res/eShop/eShopPlaceOrders.aspx?ps=CCM&ph=YES
or at the gate!

FFC Mariner

Train to Strathfield then bus (if public transport) or alternatively, Concord West and a stroll through the park (dont know about walking back after game, do they lock the park?)

J

jiggles

Buses 525 and 526 from Strathfield.

Trains don't run on the Olympic Park line on weekends unless it's a major event. This is not classified as a major event.

fedelta

Grunta said:
poko said:
Buses 525 and 526 from Strathfield.

Trains don't run on the Olympic Park line on weekends unless it's a major event. This is not classified as a major event.
They run every 10 mins from Lidcombe.

^ this.
also run every 10 minutes from olympic park - libcombe

MagpieMariner

I'll be there, unless the heavens open up.
Any other train travellers? I have a Multi 3 ticket, so no extra tickets to buy.
Looking forward to this, we'll get some idea of where we're at for this season.

J

jiggles

spike said:
Any other train travellers? I have a Multi 3 ticket, so no extra tickets to buy.

Will be a few of us getting a train.

kevrenor

spike said:
poko said:
spike said:
Will be a few of us getting a train.

Those coming by train - but not stright from the Coast - there is a train from Wynyard at 3.24pm that gets to Lidcombe for the 4:10 train to Olympic Park. Next one is at 3:54pm.

mariners4ever

driving ftw
for those catching the train, have fun ;)
http://www.131500.com.au/servicechanges/service_change_detail.asp?item_id=37220

adz

Staff member
updated link

nice one shittyrail

http://www.131500.com.au/servicechanges/service_change_detail.asp?item_id=37221

Posted 17/07/2010 12:54PM
CityRail advises that trains are being delayed on the Newcastle & Central Coast Line to the City due to a private freight train with mechanical problems at Hawkesbury River earlier.
Major delays can be expected.

midfielder

adz said:
updated link

nice one shittyrail

CityRail advises that trains are being delayed on the Newcastle & Central Coast Line to the City due to a private freight train with mechanical problems at Hawkesbury River earlier.

ROFL ... shittyrail .........

Blackadder

adz said:
updated link

nice one shittyrail

Which part of Private frieght train (ie outside the Cityrail control), don't you understand. ;)

J

jiggles

A lot of people (includig Simon) said it was a Matty Simon goal. Hard to tell, but looked like an own goal to me.

Good game, shattered the confidence of matt Ryan after sydneys goal at 44 seconds into the match, but we were def the stronger team in the second half. Our passing wore the bling out.

Quite a few missed opportunities, but we did well. Mustafa had a good game too. Ollie had a blinder... Def one to look out for this year, he is a gun!!

marinermick

poko said:
A lot of people (includig Simon) said it was a Matty Simon goal. Hard to tell, but looked like an own goal to me.

Good game, shattered the confidence of matt Ryan after sydneys goal at 44 seconds into the match, but we were def the stronger team in the second half. Our passing wore the bling out.

Quite a few missed opportunities, but we did well. Mustafa had a good game too. Ollie had a blinder... Def one to look out for this year, he is a gun!!

and i thought our new dutch signing was brilliant first half - composed and strong

thought kwas scored the second

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred