• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Sydney Away - RETRO ROUND - Feb 4

scottmac

Suspended
We know what's inside with Dan Hall. If he'd continued his form that he showed next to Kye then we may not have him right now. Not good for him but when we lose Triantis then Dan can fit in beside Kaltak and that's good for us. Dan has a big future, it's just a shame he has to fit into the everywhere man's role right now.

But watching that back, gee that game was a stinker for him...

JoyfulPenguin

We know what's inside with Dan Hall. If he'd continued his form that he showed next to Kye then we may not have him right now. Not good for him but when we lose Triantis then Dan can fit in beside Kaltak and that's good for us. Dan has a big future, it's just a shame he has to fit into the everywhere man's role right now.

I think long term it will help him, it helped Kye to experience some time at left back.

Big Al

Maybe even a little like Nizzy when Monty first came in looking for the right spot for him and playing him every where and he wasn’t at his best. Some players can’t handle constant switching or uncertainty and others can adapt quite well.

I believe you are right and he will be back in once Triantis is sold at the end of the season (surely gets snapped up imo)

Deej

Long time no post or see but I'm super excited for tomorrow. So many good memories with this away fixture, Spencers free kick, Petrovski scoring for a 1-0 win after I tipped a Mariners HT/FT for our punters and can never forget Simo's double in a 3-0 comeback with Disco Nick also getting on the scoresheet. Looking forward to seeing some old and new faces at the KB

marinermick

Long time no post or see but I'm super excited for tomorrow. So many good memories with this away fixture, Spencers free kick, Petrovski scoring for a 1-0 win after I tipped a Mariners HT/FT for our punters and can never forget Simo's double in a 3-0 comeback with Disco Nick also getting on the scoresheet. Looking forward to seeing some old and new faces at the KB

Will be awesome to catch up DJ

Ancient Mariner

Great to hear from you again DJ hope mot catch up soon.

Unfortunately I am on the injured list for Saturday night. Not happy, it is one of the great away games.

With a bit of luck I should be able to make Pluim on Sunday.

Corsair

Glad we get an opportunity today to practice playing in the GF stadium.

12 games to go this season, now's the time to press our advantage and table position. If we win today that'll put some daylight between us and the rest of the table, as well as bring us within 2 points of MC. If SFC win they go into the top 6. Let's hope they don't get too much assistance...

Huddo

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred