• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Sydney Away - RETRO ROUND - Feb 4

adz

Staff member
I've unpinned this one so it goes back in with the rest of the match-day tickets posts (edit - got "tickets" on the mind from work, haha) and whatnot. It will be bumped as people start sharing their excitement for a Sydney away game!

Last edited:

Corsair

I'll be at this game and bringing 2 mates along, although not in the away bay.
Bay 3 is allocated away active. nice to see it being not right in the corner but the first bay at one end. Adult tickets are $33. Interestingly enough if you buy Bay 4 the tickets are $30 for adults.
Ah balls, I consulted the stadium map a few weeks ago which showed away bay right in the corner so got tix elsewhere.

Ads

Was just thinking imagine if our away fans this week did what the some of the RBB did the other night.

Wonder if us ripping, tearing and swearing would be brushed under the rug.

Not saying anybody to behave that way but makes you think we need a clear set of rules and punishment that can’t be ignored or screwed to fit agendas or media wether be promotion or degradation of the league.

Tevor

Was just thinking imagine if our away fans this week did what the some of the RBB did the other night.

Not saying anybody to behave that way but makes you think we need a clear set of rules and punishment that can’t be ignored or screwed to fit agendas or media wether be promotion or degradation of the league.
Yep it’s a disgrace and how low can the APL go, need a “have the APL hit rock bottom yet?” Thread. I have a feeling they are not quite there yet.

Kilsin

I was just saying to my mate after the game, you'd never see a bunch of Mariners fans act like this.

style_cafe

Bay 3 is allocated away active. nice to see it being not right in the corner but the first bay at one end. Adult tickets are $33. Interestingly enough if you buy Bay 4 the tickets are $30 for adults.
Interesting, so what if everyone bought tickets in Bay 4 or Bay 5 or 6 ,could they stop everyone from singing together or cheering together? Freedom of speech etc.
I understand they want too keep fans apart,but ultimately the can`t determine where a fan or group of fans sit.. :popcorn:

sydmariner

Lol scum get Sean Evans & Kurt “penalties Adelaide” Ams on VAR.

Wombat

My Mum letting me go on a Coach to watch England v Nth Ireland when I was 10 yo with 1 other 10yo. My Dad looking pissed off and relieved when the Coach dropped us at Folkestone KFC at about 12.30am coz the blokes running the Coach wanted to get a few extra pints in at some random pub on the way home.

Parents (mine) used to let me do anything, its a miracle I made it to my teens.

Parenting is definitely different these days RS.

Wombat

Buy Bay 4 and walk across to bay 3....unless there is segregation.

Tevor

Buy Bay 4 and walk across to bay 3....unless there is segregation.
I couldn't get Bay 4, closest option was Bay 6 since it's also GA Bronze. Whilst Bay 4 is also GA Bronze it would not let me change bays only seats within the allocated bay. Perhaps I was just inept. Also from the seating configuration in Bay 3 it does look like there is segregation.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred