• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Summer Sixes

Kareem

tyson said:
Ted, do you know if they are going to police the rule regarding having numbers on shirts?
I can confirm they will
Hi
Last year we didn't have to have team numbers?
We would be unable to get shirts with numbers...except by buying shirts. I don't think my team would be willing to get custom made shirts.
Is this going to be mandatory?
Thanks
Kareem,

Yes shirt numbers will be mandatory, the reason being it gives us greator control on managing players who are carded as well as insuring those players on the team sheets are indeed those players on the park.

The numbers can be purchased at stores like rebel and ironed on or you can even use a marker to write the number on.

This is all to insure a more professional competition.

Kind Regards
Daniel Barrett

Tyson- talk to Wyoming? See if they can lend you some jerseys?
Otherwise Skillers + Ted have found some good deals for jerseys!

Ranyen

tyson said:
Ted, do you know if they are going to police the rule regarding having numbers on shirts?

Buy plain shirts all the same colour & get a thick permanent marker, draw numbers on the back. Cheap & easy. Or do they have to be proper numbers? As you can get Iron-on ones & just iron them on.

Kareem

btw, what constitutes a marquee? I mean for 6 a side, is it a high profile player, the best in the team?
What's PC defining qualities? Not having a dig in. I am just trying to sign my own marquee ;)
One to bring the crowds in...although tbh my big mouth on these forums does that trick, so perhaps I can be perceived as possessing marquee status. Although it is more a Mourinho-type status. (go the special one ;) )

tyson

We are will just have to put tape on as numbers. East Gosford's first grade keeper does it all the time...
We are wearing red jerseys... Half the team have numbers on their shirts already and there is no way I am ironing a number onto my Reebok Liverpool shirt.

Sent off my team application and cheque today. Hopefully it isn't too late.

Do the organisers determine what grade you are in based on the team and club you play for?

Ted

hasbeen said:
Numbers on shirts are not even a FIFA regulation, so why are they here?

so we know who the red and yellow carded players are would be my guess

Kareem

tyson said:
We are will just have to put tape on as numbers. East Gosford's first grade keeper does it all the time...
We are wearing red jerseys... Half the team have numbers on their shirts already and there is no way I am ironing a number onto my Reebok Liverpool shirt.

Sent off my team application and cheque today. Hopefully it isn't too late.

Do the organisers determine what grade you are in based on the team and club you play for?
Are registrations closed?
I have heard that registrations close October 19, but some people reckon September 21?
Thanks
Hi Kareem,

Registration's are still open untill the 19th of October

Thankyou

Daniel Barrett

And on the grading- that is for the initital grading.
My team last year with 2 1st grade players, 1 reserve grade player, 18B's player (me), 35A's player, 2 ex-players, 1 ex-MAA1 GK
We got flogged 10-3 i think first game...but second game we flogged the other team!
Regrading took place later
My mates team (mainly boys from Ourimbah)- consisting of all u21s essentially (and a few ex-players)- were in div1 but later got dropped to div3 (lowest division) following poor results.
My team survived the cut to come last :p (mind you 2 teams were regraded)
NB: I'm in a totally new team this year...more youth (only me and gk still playing!)
Probably div3 (assuming 4 divisions)

dru

hasbeen said:
Numbers on shirts are not even a FIFA regulation, so why are they here?
Because it is set down in the rules of the competition. Same as if a country makes a world cup they have to abide by the rules set for the world cup, ie numbers have to correspond to the names on the team sheet from 1-18. The Hal will list its rules as well, this comp has said you need numbers so you need numbers, if you don't want to wear them you don't join the comp, by joining the comp you agree to the rules set down.

hasbeen

From the Six-a-Side Rules & Regulations  ....
"Postponements due to bad weather will be advised on game day after 4.00pm.  All communication will be done via our website."
At last we found how the CCF best uses its website .... go the six-a-side and sod the local comp .... 

Kareem

PubBrawler said:
does anyone know if there is still room im the senior mens?
see my email quotes above ;)
There are still accepting teams! If you need any players let me know...I may have a few friends interested in playing (my team looks to have too many...)

PubBrawler

we now have a full team after a week of calling every friend i know, and its a very strong team better than last sixaside comp, look out for the WombRaiders!

Kareem

really?
wow they have gone down from last year...
thats a shame...
My team wont be div3 then :p
i signed my 6th and 7th players today
My 8th should be tomorro (awaiting 2 people...dunno who will get back to me quicker)
Get everyone to sign sheets on Sunday
Go Monday and get in befor deadline

Oh and we dont have a team name

hopefully then we will all be in 2nd div ;)
(Ted's team, Skillbeck's/FFC's team and my team)

I have also signed a promising high profile player yesterday pending eligibility to play in the comp ;)
Probs won't be allowed by CCF to play...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred