• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Summer Sixes

Ted

I was informed that photo ID cards for each team will be used to confirm players before each game.

Kareem

Ted said:
I was informed that photo ID cards for each team will be used to confirm players before each game.
my theory would still be possible...
Unless CCF request for the $800 to divided fairly
My logic was 8 full time players
$100 each.
the 2 part time players...= $0 each
They only play when u need them to...and they are fine with it (personally I would not be...but thats me). But you need to ensure these 2 guys should be available virtually all the time.

FFC Mariner

The Marquee signed tonight and there are rumours of another gun player (not yet signed).

Skillers is with the PR dept as we speak

tyson

How did you guys all pay?

Did you send a cheque with your registration form to the PO Box or Pluim Park address? ...or is there another way?

Anyone know if its too late to sign up or not?

Ben

I am playing now, can't wait for it. comp starts the week after uni finishes so i won't have to miss any lectures for football

Kareem

FFC Mariner said:
The Marquee signed tonight and there are rumours of another gun player (not yet signed).

I will have a punt on gun player- Jimmy!
(ok an obvious guess...but still. Dunno who else is left available this late in 'transfer window' :p)

Jimmy

Kareem said:
FFC Mariner said:

I will have a punt on gun player- Jimmy!
(ok an obvious guess...but still. Dunno who else is left available this late in 'transfer window' :p)

I'm not a good player tho.

Kanwal Bull

I'll run rings around Sacko and go off and score before  he even realises i was there :p

nah in all fairness looking forward to it..

Ted

FFC Mariner said:
I'll handle Sacko.

We have a plan

1) Get ball
2) give ball to PC

Easy huh?

Sacko's plan may be easy too.... take out PC with or without ball.

tyson

Ted, do you know if they are going to police the rule regarding having numbers on shirts?

Ted

tyson said:
Ted, do you know if they are going to police the rule regarding having numbers on shirts?

Yeah, mate I am pretty sure they are and the numbers will coincide with player photos as well

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred