• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

SUMMER SIXES BACK ON AT PLUIM PARK-Dont Miss Out

Jimmy

Thats just it, "it" just didnt happen, nothing worked. Think nz knights at their worst.

marinermick

I am in a very shitty mood this morning as a result of last night.

I even unleashed on my boss when she tried to give us all this last preparation work for our conference this week. I told her the quality of the work she expexts us to do will be reflective on the amount of notice she gave us to do this work.

Bear

We need to f**king fire up hey. I will NOT be on the wrong side of a defeat to those pricks again. IF we meet them in the final (the only way we will play them again is if we actually make the final) we will need to be on our game. And I wont be taking any shit off that old prick that thought he was hard as f**k either

marinermick

Bearinator said:
And I wont be taking any shit off that old prick that thought he was hard as f**k either

it did feel nice though to step on their main striker's ankle when he was on the ground and grind my studs left and right till i could feel his bone

all in back play and i was felt a little better watching him limp for the rest of the game

Alicia

marinermick said:
Bearinator said:
And I wont be taking any shit off that old prick that thought he was hard as f**k either

it did feel nice though to step on their main striker's ankle when he was on the ground and grind my studs left and right till i could feel his bone

all in back play and i was felt a little better watching him limp for the rest of the game

what did the old prick do???

BAD BULLZ

Kanwal Bull said:
Sacko said:
So what happened then?????

didnt have the bad bullz is what happened..

what times this weeks game?

lol yeah sorry we were out winning AGAIN;) last regular game of our other comp just the semi at 7 next week and the final shall we get thru to go i hope theres no more conflicting nights.

BAD BULLZ

This had better be on i really need a game tonight. If it does get cancelled can some1 please make sure they let us know when its rescheduled for ::) And make it after 8 15 if its tommorrow  kkthx

Bear

Games off

Waiting to hear if we are replaying tomorrow night, or if its finals the Wednesday after only

If it is straight to finals, we play the Celtic wearing York FC. Eggy, you HAVE to fire up for that game :fireup:

Alicia

This is from CCF website;

COMPETITION INFORMATION
All field players in the team must wear the same coloured shirt.

Referees will be provided where possible, but if no referee is appointed for the game it is the responsibility of the team name first on the draw to provide a referee.

Washed out games will not be replayed, it will be a 1 all draw,

Competition Points 3 points for a win, 2 points for a score draw, 1 point for a scoreless draw. Win on forfeit 3 points and 3 goals, loss on forfeit 0 points and -3 goals.
Any team forfeiting 3 games will be removed from the competition.

Bear

Yep just spoke to someone at CCF, no replay, straight to finals

We will be playing 7pm on Wednesday 18th Feb against York FC, all hands on deck for this 1, its a big game guys, winner straight into the final, no 2nd chance

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb