• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

SUMMER SIXES BACK ON AT PLUIM PARK-Dont Miss Out

hasbeen

PubBrawler said:
we just got told tonight about the thursday night thing after we have already missed 2 games, so from going from top of the table now near the bottom thanks CCS our team is now not even going to bother turning up any night now, worst comp ever, shit refs, goals to big i,m spreading the word on how crap the summer sixes really is!

What do you expect? This comp is a nice little earner for the CCF at no cost to themselves (not even buying smaller goals). And at a time when you would have thought they'd give the fields at Pluim a rest (given their disgusting state last Winter).

Sean

need a player? I will be on coast tomorow night and am keen to rectify the clanger that i missed the other week.
Can confirm will score goals and razzle mcdazzle.

Bear

Wont need players tomorrow night Perm, we were possibly going to struggle on Thirsday night, but thats sorted

BAD BULLZ

Kanwal Bull said:
Fark.. we have to win to have a chance of finishing 1st.. in both comps..
Kanwal Bull said:
Fark.. we have to win to have a chance of finishing 1st.. in both comps..

With some more good form n a bit of luck badbullz could finish 1st in 3 comps even.

marinermick

good 9-5 win tonight against the CCF rep coaches and staff

the ref was a muppet and coincidentally sided with the CCF team on every possible occasion

i was given a yellow for telling him he knows which side his bread is buttered on and nick ward was also carded for something similar

f**king cheating bastard and lucky it didn't cost us

BAD BULLZ

nicky ward must be coming close to suspension?? Accumilation of yellos :yellowcard:

micky i thought u got a double the way i counted we scored 10 but i wasnt really interested so probably got 1 wrong (my list)

Juzzy 3
micky 2
eggy 2
greg 1
jimmy .75
own goals 1.25

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads