• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

SUMMER SIXES BACK ON AT PLUIM PARK-Dont Miss Out

Intheknow

The CCF Pluim Park, '2008 Summer Sixes' competition will be starting shortly.  The first round of competition will start on Monday, 20th October for juniors, Wednesday 22nd October for Seniors and Thursday 23rd October for Senior Mixed.  The competition will continue through to early December when there will be a break over Christmas.  The second round of the competition will start early January.  There will be grades as follows.

Monday Junior Competition - U9/10 mixed, U11/12 mixed, U13/14 boys, U13/14 girls
Wednesday Senior Competition - Senior Men +15, Senior Women +15, Senior Men O35
Thursday Senior Mixed Competition +15

Dont take to long and miss out!!! :thumbup:
The rego form is on the CCF website or click on the link below.  :goodpost:

offtheball

A couple of years ago CCF tried to run a beach comp. Looks like they have finally succeeded six a side at "Lisarow Beach"

marinermick

won't take long for the grass to recover

interested in playing weds nights if anyone has a spare team

mingara is a bit far for me

Ted

That's a bummer Mick, I had to make the same decision with the Niagara indoor comp. Bateau and Chittaway comps are much closer, but I chose Niagara anyway for reasons that no longer apply, lol. Worked out all good though.

hasbeen

Must be why they've moved the A-League Youth game this weekend ... to save Pluim for the
6-a-side ... 

Intheknow

hasbeen said:
Must be why they've moved the A-League Youth game this weekend ... to save Pluim for the
6-a-side ... 
Just to alleviate any fears, all Summer 6 games at Pluim will be played on thick green grass, dont believe me, please go and have a look.  Also for the record, that tiny bit of rain we got last week has bounced the fields back enormously.  But please as I said, go look for yourself. The moving of the A-League Youth game was not a decision the CCF had any say in.

marinermick

Wilson said:
Yeah everyone renew your health insurance!!! If it was any other ground on the COAST it would have been deemed un-playable during the finals series..What a farce, half the lights were faulty and the surface was... well F^@ed

nathan, nathan, nathan, just because you are at budgie it doesn't mean you can slag off pluim

we all know that the association did a great job during the end of season trying to rearrange games that were washed out

unfortunately pluim took alot of traffic because they took up the load of the other grounds that did not have lights

perhaps if the main ground at budgie had lights they could have taken some of this load and the grounds at pluim may have been in better shape

W

Wilson

Mick,
Pluim park was a disgrace it should have been deemed unplayable..
If it was any club ground it would have been..

I am not comparing it to Budgewoi...There is no comparison
On most sections of the field they were un-able to even mark the lines..
Several of the "lights" that you mention were not working..And the trees which overhang the western sideline were obstructing the ability of the lights on that side..
If the players, linesman and the referee cant see the lines and cant see because its dark on one side of the pitch how is that safe..

They could have transferred the day games..The grand Final was played at 2..It could have been played on a safe ground...But you dont get the CANTEEN takings if you move grounds do you!!!    Heaps of grounds were  available, the majority of the games were in the day..

I would assume thats why they left Blue Tongue..To cut costs and to bring in revenue..
Having played at pluim for over a 15+ seasons I have seen it great and bad..That was the worst pitch I have ever seen or played on...

From the dug out

marinermick said:
Wilson said:
Yeah everyone renew your health insurance!!! If it was any other ground on the COAST it would have been deemed un-playable during the finals series..What a farce, half the lights were faulty and the surface was... well F^@ed

nathan, nathan, nathan, just because you are at budgie it doesn't mean you can slag off pluim

we all know that the association did a great job during the end of season trying to rearrange games that were washed out

unfortunately pluim took alot of traffic because they took up the load of the other grounds that did not have lights

perhaps if the main ground at budgie had lights they could have taken some of this load and the grounds at pluim may have been in better shape

Didn't want to comment Mick....that was until you made it the fault of Budgewoi, regarding the surface at Pluim. Opening up a can of worms, I think? Do we really need to go there? :yellowcard:

marinermick

From the dug out said:
marinermick said:
Wilson said:

Didn't want to comment Mick....that was until you made it the fault of Budgewoi, regarding the surface at Pluim. Opening up a can of worms, I think? Do we really need to go there? :yellowcard:

I didn't want to comment until a prominant player of your club chose to slag off Pluim and the association because of his past history there. I dare say he is better leaving those comments to people such as yourslef and club committee.

The fact is that Pluim, as shitty as it is, is the best football facility we have on the coast and it had to take alot of action at the end of the season, because there is no other facility that could.

If you construe that as being a pot shot at Budgie you are wrong.

And to suggest that it was all about canteen recepits is the most laughable thing i have read on here in ages.

W

Wilson

Chill..

But why did they not transfer games then Mick.... They did last year for the GF...
PAST HISTORY!!!! That comment/opinion should probably be raised when I am present..My response may offend!!

Also why do you have to make things personal!! Are you pluim park?? NO!! Are you one of those responsible for making decisions on the Central Coast??? I dont no!!!
I don't have an agenda..But i certainly have a motive. And that motive is football or quality football.  You can contact me if you wish to discuss this!!! Thanks for putting my name into this forum!! I thought you were a moderator...

As a member of the Football community I can comment on anything, for that matter I can comment on anything anywhere any time that is my right as an Australian resident. It is not up to a commitee..They respond to things not act before the problem arises..

I thought the field was garbage!! I played on it DID YOU???

I thought the lighting was poor!!!"                            "

I could do this about my "PAST HISTORy" as you put it and YOUR answers would all be no!!

P.S you started the personal stuff

Bear

Well.....

Our team is looking good

All confirmed are...

Me
MarinerMick
Jimmy
Sacko
Juzzy

And playing whenever they can is...

Kanewillow
Aussiecross
Eggy
Kanwal Bull
Tony

Me and Tony to keep. Div 3 winner?

Ted

Bearinator said:
Well.....

Our team is looking good

All confirmed are...

Me
MarinerMick
Jimmy
Sacko
Juzzy

And playing whenever they can is...

Kanewillow
Aussiecross
Eggy
Kanwal Bull
Tony

Me and Tony to keep. Div 3 winner?

I could also help out occasionally if needed...

Bear

Sweet as mate, will let you know. Better to have a few lined up, as there is always someone who is injured/unavailable etc. Will suck when everyone shows up though lol

Ted

Bearinator said:
Sweet as mate, will let you know. Better to have a few lined up, as there is always someone who is injured/unavailable etc. Will suck when everyone shows up though lol

Ahh just let me know if im needed prior to the game and i will be there. You could also call me at the last minute and I'd there in 5-10 min.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred