• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

SUMMER SIXES BACK ON AT PLUIM PARK-Dont Miss Out

Davo

Bear, just a reminder that I'll be in New Zealand for the next week and a half so will unfortunately have to miss this week's game and next week's.

Goodluck and keep the winning streak going!

Bear

Micky K said he was going to call them today. If they dont give him the answer we are looking for, Ill also be giving them the verbal. No phone call, no email, no advise of when games to be re-scheduled when I called on the Wednesday night, no advise at start of comp the procedure for rained out games, and un-realistic to re-schedule for next night and give no notice at all.

Bear

WTF ???

Apparantly our WEDNESDAY night 6-a-side comp is a wednesday AND THURSDAY night comp.

So we have missed 2 Thursday night games because I was NEVER told it was also a THURSDAY night comp.

:redcard: CCF, I know you read this thread, so take this on board, your organisation skills are f**king shit

Ted

Bearinator said:
WTF ???

Apparantly our WEDNESDAY night 6-a-side comp is a wednesday AND THURSDAY night comp.

So we have missed 2 Thursday night games because I was NEVER told it was also a THURSDAY night comp.

:redcard: CCF, I know you read this thread, so take this on board, your organisation skills are f**king shit

I can fill in on Thursdays if you are short (as long as the game times don't clash with Quintanas)

PubBrawler

we just got told tonight about the thursday night thing after we have already missed 2 games, so from going from top of the table now near the bottom thanks CCS our team is now not even going to bother turning up any night now, worst comp ever, shit refs, goals to big i,m spreading the word on how crap the summer sixes really is!

Bear

Info that would have been handy a little earlier than....

Reply #193 on: January 29, 2009, 08:55:22 PM

Considering you were supposed to play us at....

....January 29, 2009, 08:30:00 PM

Cheers :-\

Bear

No

We have 3 games left to play. We are sitting equal 2nd on the ladder

1 of those 3 games is against the team above us

We can win this bad boy

We play next Wednesday, Thursday, and the Wednesday after

Please tell me you guys have a bye in your other comp next Thursday Greg :(

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online