• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Songs 'N Chants

Charlie1

I often sit in bay 16 with my kids love the atmosphere but obviously the leaders want to step aside this year which is ok but disappointing. What are the chances getting the band back in the bay I don’t know what happened and don’t want to know but the noise they made was great. Let’s bring back the atmosphere. At least something to entertain the crowd as the players are not as yet .

Wombat

Great 1st post Charlie.
I'm hoping PP and his boys step in to help the transition this year.

The young guy on the drums Justin is keen as mustard.

I can tell you PP and Eggy have stepped aside because the average CCM fan is a stone and cant be bothered to sing. So it became soul destroying for them.
Australian support has always been terrible....Aussie Aussie Aussie........and Mariners clap clap clap. Thankfully since the A League came along Aussies have learnt to sing abit.

However its not something that comes easily to many Aussies. We all need to support the active support and not just sit there stuffing prawn sandwiches into our mouths.

Last edited:

sydmariner

Great 1st post Charlie.
I'm hoping PP and his boys step in to help the transition this year.

The young guy on the drums Justin is kean as mustard.

I can tell you PP and Eggy have stepped aside because the average CCM fan is a stone and cant be bothered to sing. So it became soul destroying for them.
Australian support has always been terrible....Aussie Aussie Aussie........and Mariners clap clap clap.

Its not something that comes easily to many Aussies. We all need to support the active support and not just sit there stuffing prawn sandwiches into our mouths.
:goodpost:

Antlion

Oh yeah I've been meaning to come in here to say that I've been loving song choices building into the game

Antlion

cece came on late one night with a massive...spiritual/philosophical preaching...shall we say. Quite entertaining and mildly aggressive. When questioned on relevance to a football forum there was just more of the same. Mr Prior was having some fun I believe

priorpeter

f**k YOU MILLAR YOU DIRTY f**kING SNAKE c**t PIECE OF SHIT EAT A BAG OF DICKS AND DIE IN A ROCK FALL

I think it’ll catch on

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami