• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Songs 'N Chants

~Floss~

Arabmariner said:
Greenpoleffc said:
Belinda Neal is our mate
Is our mate
Is our mate
Belinda Neal is our mate
She hates Iggy's

No??
Record it yourself

Put it on youtube

Post it here

Then I,ll give you an answer! ;D

F**k it. Give it a run, see if it catches on

Paolo

[Deleted by Mods] ...... like a bucket!!!

thoughts?

NO  :redcard:
Come on some of you guys - get out of the gutter and stop being so offensive, particularly to women.
Sing stuff like that and I will come over from Bay 7 and go you myself!

p.s +1 to dibo.....say no to metallica

FFC Mariner

There's an old song about Maggie Thatcher that might suit.

G'teed to be deleted from here though so I wont repeat on the forum.

Keensy was pretty close by the looks of it

Paolo

keensy said:
[Deleted by Mods] ...... like a bucket!!!

thoughts?

NO  :redcard:
Come on some of you guys - get out of the gutter and stop being so offensive, particularly to women.
Sing stuff like that and I will come over from Bay 7 and go you myself!

p.s +1 to dibo.....say no to metallica
i dont think a mod should be threatening someone with physical violence. We don't want football to go back to the bad old days, yada yada yada its bad etc etc

p.s i thought my song would have only be offensive to Belinda Neal  ???

marinermick

HanzDogz said:
its all political bullshit!!
Anyways.......everyone knows iggy joes are assholes!!

too true - iggys is an overpriced hellhole with very average service

and true - media reporting has been muckraking and gone too far

but it still does not excuse actions by people who are representing the central coast

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Maybe it's the fact that I'm sleep deprived and I've spent the better part of the day trying to figure out if we exist, or something, I think....

but I see some awesome potential for bringing...well, the rough idea of this song to bay 16.  It'd be brill!!

[flash=200,200]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs1D0tzOX-A&feature=related[/flash]

Part_Timer

i really hope some of these songs make it into the bay and this isnt just like the last chants thread lots of ideas never made the bay

~Floss~

skilbeck said:
i agree aussiecross. we need to figure out a way to actually transfer these chants to the stadium

Maybe on gamedays when Jeff draws the raffles in the Kendall: he always tries to fire up a few traditional favourites. Could be a good chance for someone to lead a new one before giving it a decent run in the bay?

Just a thought; apart from buses on away trips it's the only time i can think of when someone can have everyone's attention and lead a chant (plus they're usually fired up and "lubricated" by that stage...)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred