• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Songs 'N Chants

serious14

Liam D said:
serious14 said:
Awwwwww, trolls do exist in the off season.  How cute.
heh what can i say, supporting the jets is not something you just give up in the off season

You're stuck supporting that "club" 365 days a year??  Poor bastard.......

Liam D

serious14 said:
Liam D said:
serious14 said:
heh what can i say, supporting the jets is not something you just give up in the off season

You're stuck supporting that "club" 365 days a year??   Poor bastard.......
When you say club you mean v3 champions right? In which case pretty much yeah.

T

Liam D said:
serious14 said:
Liam D said:
serious14 said:

Hmmm and just how many players from that team have you managed to hold onto.... and how many premierships has that team won???

dru

Liam D said:
serious14 said:
Liam D said:
serious14 said:

Actually he meant con's play thing. Really Con doesn't give a f@#k about you and your support.

T

dru said:
Liam D said:
serious14 said:
Liam D said:
serious14 said:

Actually he meant con's play thing. Really Con doesn't give a f@#k about you and your support.
Con doesn't give a f**k about much at all.....

serious14

T said:
Liam D said:
serious14 said:
Liam D said:
serious14 said:

Hmmm and just how many players from that team have you managed to hold onto.... and how many premierships has that team won???

Ba.

Freakin'.

Zing.

Liam, you just got beaten by a girl.  :p

Liam D

T said:
Liam D said:
serious14 said:
Liam D said:
serious14 said:

Pretty much the ones that count, i mean we may as well bite the bullet and re-name ourselves Joel Griffiths FC but still, the only two loses that actually mean something are Stuey and Dura.

As for Con, meh the mans an idiot at times but he does have a championship winning side...more than i can say for the mariners
And premierships won? none, finals appeared in? one, finals won? one. thats pretty much 100%...coast ont he other hand, two GF's....0 wins? i can see why you console yourself with the premiership, which you only got on goal difference

T

Liam D said:
T said:
Liam D said:
serious14 said:
Liam D said:
serious14 said:

Pretty much the ones that count, i mean we may as well bite the bullet and re-name ourselves Joel Griffiths FC but still, the only two loses that actually mean something are Stuey and Dura.

As for Con, meh the mans an idiot at times but he does have a championship winning side...more than i can say for the mariners
And premierships won? none, finals appeared in? one, finals won? one. thats pretty much 100%...coast ont he other hand, two GF's....0 wins? i can see why you console yourself with the premiership, which you only got on goal difference
So let me get this straight..... you prize one game over a whole season. Yeah cause that really shows who's got the better team. How many other football comps actually have a GF series??

Paolo

deano said:
Now Liam, Come over to the light, There's good in you i can sense it.
can you please not invite jets fans to support the mariners in the future. KK thanks

Deej

keensy said:
deano said:
Now Liam, Come over to the light, There's good in you i can sense it.
can you please not invite jets fans to support the mariners in the future. KK thanks

I agree - f**k off Liam and enjoy squeezing your spots in front of the Mirror!

Gav...

Liam D said:
merseyred_aaron said:
is someone able to gather all the best songs and put them in one post, that way everyone can learn them? please...

Simple mate, http://www.newcastlefootball.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4628

That dont have alot of song they can use against the other teams basically they bag out coasties in all of their songs.....f**king idiots

Aden

good song  . STAND BY ME ..
what a song!!!!  can imagine singin that before a game in the bay

dibo

Perm said:
I have a pearler that im sure will work.

T.Rex - Hot Love
http://youtube.com/watch?v=03SOc4sWcxI

We're faster than most
coz we're from the Central Coast aa-ha
We're faster than most
coz we're from the Central Coast aa-ha

La la la lalala la
La la la lalala la
La la la lalala la
La la la lalala la
Ooooooooooooooooooh CENTRAL COAST!

but focusing on the chorus is the key to this chant, the simple Nahnahnah bit leading to the ooooh CENTRAL COAST! at the end of the chorus...
If we keep singing this it will click, this is something people here on there shitty 2GO stations all the time and would be familiar to the tune.

like all chants, its about getting the balls to sing it, to get your mates to join in, and the capacity to hear for chants like this and join in and give it a try without a smirk.

This one will sound great excellent after a goal or celebrating the last ten minutes of a 2-0 win at home.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4cDcpgUAUTk

similar to

http://www.youtube.com/v/rWIbfhMQd-I

possible lyrics?

we love the central coast(we love the central coast)
we'll always sing for youuuu(we'll always sing for you)
no matter what happens, we'll always be loyal
we love the central coast

call and response leading into yellow submarine?

http://www.youtube.com/v/2a669LPkfJk&rel=1

http://www.youtube.com/v/jxOFOsTuu0A&rel=1

urawa loving ;D

http://www.youtube.com/v/1FoGEHugOrA&rel=1

dibo

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=m29331BjR9s

This club is your club, this club is my club
------------------------------
[insert snappy lyrics here]
----------------------------

Online statistics

Members online