• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Songs 'N Chants

loyalist

ForzaJets said:
Let me repeat it for you. You said wrong to us singing 'We are Champions'

In case you don't know, one fine Sunday in Feb, the 24th to be exact, we beat you 1 - 0 in Sydney. You know - the time we became Champions.

And rofl at you saying Gypsy is unimaginative yet you call us scummers - the lamest of the lame.

Anyway, i'll let this thread get back on topic - fantastic songs here that need more discussion...
Ill take you, you dirty scummer c**t!!!!

skilbeck

merseyred_aaron said:
coast said:
^haha dude, that chant is mad, everyone know's the original and i think it works well. IMO probably a little better if instead of coastie use the plural coasties. But sounds great, do any other clubs use anything like it?

nah its an original!

i like your chant but ive noticed that chants have a tendancy to remain on this forum and not ever make it into the game. we really need to distribute song lists

dibo

merseyred_aaron said:
coast said:
^haha dude, that chant is mad, everyone know's the original and i think it works well. IMO probably a little better if instead of coastie use the plural coasties. But sounds great, do any other clubs use anything like it?

nah its an original!

juve and a number of other clubs use it. we've even used a version of it before, back in season two - in particular on one away trip to newcastle. leads me back to my previous question - ever been to a game?

coast

dibo said:
merseyred_aaron said:
coast said:

nah its an original!

juve and a number of other clubs use it. we've even used a version of it before, back in season two - in particular on one away trip to newcastle. leads me back to my previous question - ever been to a game?

If thats directed at me dibo, yeah i went to every home game and hte final series throughout v3. Most of the season i had to sit in the stands though as i had to match report, by the end i quit my job and sat in bay 17 closer to the action. Looking at getting a season pass this year.

dibo

coast said:
dibo said:
merseyred_aaron said:
coast said:

nah its an original!

If thats directed at me dibo, yeah i went to every home game and hte final series throughout v3. Most of the season i had to sit in the stands though as i had to match report, by the end i quit my job and sat in bay 17 closer to the action. Looking at getting a season pass this year.

was aimed at merseyred.

Azza-Mataz

ive been to a few games but i wanna start singin with the marinators!

ya need to make a song list, so people can easily sing along!

Jimmy

merseyred_aaron said:
ive been to a few games but i wanna start singin with the marinators!

ya need to make a song list, so people can easily sing along!

So, I take it your really really new here?

Adz, any chance we could put a link or something on the front page to a song list?
I'll PM you a list of songs.

FFC Mariner

No idea how I manage to embed the link twice but this is a nice chant from those cheeky scousers (you know, a laugh, a smile, nick your car)

Can any resident bard rework this for either Saso or even Nik?? I'm thinking knees might come into it somewhere.

Part_Timer

his jersey proves he is yellow
sashooo sashooo
he will never miss a shot on goal
sashooo sashooo
we bought the lad down sydney way
give him the ball he'll put it away

sashooo petrovski number 22
????
very rough ???

Azza-Mataz

he puts the ball in the net
sasho sasho
he likes to stick it up the jets
sasho sasho
we bought the lad down sydney way
give him the ball he'll put it away

sasho petrovski number 22

*cheers aussiecross*

Azza-Mataz

another one the scouses use is La Bamba for there gaff:
just repeat over
???lawrie lawrie mckinna, lawrie lawrie mckinna, lawrie mckinna lawrie mckinna etc

http://www.youtube.com/v/FCUeBICTgL0&hl=en

Paolo

maybe a tribute to the main men, coaching staff and lyall

la la la lawrie mckinna
la la la lawrie mckinna
lyall gorman
john crawley and tobin
and fergusonnnn
lawrie mckinna  lawrie mckinna (repeat)

would be easy to put players names in their aswell, either way

FFC Mariner

he puts the ball into the net