• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Socceroos vs Kuwait in Canberra

marinersman

Thank f**k Allsopp is out. Our chances have just got better.

Pim, please start Matty. I reckon you just about have to now.

serious14

FFC Mariner said:
Yay

By whom by the way? Not my bestest buddy from the home game against the Nux I hope lolololol

Nope.

The one and only, 5 time sexiest man alive, Kanewillow.  ;D

serious14

n711661219_1712348_2354.jpg

adore.gif
adore.gif
adore.gif
adore.gif
adore.gif
adore.gif
adore.gif
adore.gif
adore.gif
adore.gif

serious14

LIKELY SOCCEROOS TEAM (from smh.com.au): Galekovic; Mullen, Moore, Vargas, Heffernan; Pondeljak, Reid, McKay, Zullo; Thompson, Simon

I like it.  Archie has enough acceleration for any sort of long-ball-ness (if required) to Matty to be really effective.  Not to mention Matty's pace if he's on his own.

Tommy and Zullo = speed demons.  These Kuwaiti lads are in for a loooooooooong night.

J

jiggles

Used the photo I took without credit.
f**k off plz.

Also, have spare ticket. $25. You'll be near Serious though...

serious14

jiggles said:
Used the photo I took without credit.
f**k off plz.

Also, have spare ticket. $25. You'll be near Serious though...

That just knocked it up to $50 I think.  :p

J

jiggles

Can I have the front seat? PWEAAASE?
I'll be good. I'll even help remove the dead kangaroos from the front of the car when we hit them.

dibo

jiggles said:
I'll be good. I'll even help remove the dead kangaroos from the front of the car when we hit them.

it's not just on the freeway you're in trouble either. nearly hit one on the road from belconnen to parliament once.

J

jiggles

Last time I drove to Canberra, I ended up in some Airport, on an airstrip.

Hence why I don't drive to far places anymore.

dibo

jiggles said:
Last time I drove to Canberra, I ended up in some Airport, on an airstrip.

Hence why I don't drive to far places anymore.

were you detained by the RAAF when they found you doing the loops of hangars at Fairbairn? :p

serious14

jiggles said:

Don't you have your own lift??

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred