• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Socceroos to play Singapore in preparation for China

thomas477

fish said:
thomas477 said:
Nah mate, all three players that have f**ked off are replaceable.
Bridge, not that bigger loss, shit player and FFS i know he is the goal scorer in the GF.
Durante, big loss but with adam griffiths not that bigger loss
Stuey, major loss but spanner is just as good.

Thomas your a great opposing fan on here , very decent comments and thoughts but..........

You are taking the piss about Spenny, I know he was our skipper but over time we developed into a good solid team and he didnt grow with us mate.
We replaced him with Hutch and Mile and they are valuable members of our team and contribute week in week out which unfortunately Noel didnt do in the latter stages of his time here. I will always appreciate him for being our inaugural captain and for paying mention to us at the V1 Grand Final but there were to many " what the f**kin hell was that " moments there after

1stly. Thank you for you support :)
2ndly. Yeah I take back the comment about spanner = musualik. How ever i think he will be an able player in our line up.
3rdly. There are many WTF moments with spanner but with the way the jets play, ie passing the ball out from the back, the passing back to GK etc is good for our style of play.
4thly. As you may guess. Im a spencer fan :)

swarey

Isn't this a fantastic site???  Can't wait to see them later on tonight on the pitch against Singapore!!!!

BoogsSocceroos1.jpg

MileSocceroos.jpg

BoogsSocceroos.jpg

MileSocceroos1.jpg

serious14

Loving the whole Kewell as Captain gear...... and hoping even more so that Jedi and Boogs get to start.

Hurry up 10pm!!!!

Mariner Girl

Yep, can't wait to see Boogs and Jedi in actions.

But for me, Hurry Up 9.30 because Tony Vidmar will be in the Fox studios giving his expert opinion prior to kickoff.  ;D

Omni

How does a game in Singapore really prepare for the China game? I guess because noone is actually playing in both.

Perhaps the most pointless friendly Australia has ever played, oh well 4-0.

T

thanman

Mariner Girl said:
Yep, can't wait to see Boogs and Jedi in actions.

But for me, Hurry Up 9.30 because Tony Vidmar will be in the Fox studios giving his expert opinion prior to kickoff.  ;D
Howd you find that out?
And good on him :)

Mariner Girl

Harper dribbled off the names who will be in the studio on Total Football on Thursday night. This was just after he said the EuroBEAN based Socceroos players will be playing club football this weekend and they comute to China. What is worse, he said EuroBEAN twice.... DRIBBLE DRIBBLE DRIBBLE  :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

pjennings

FFA site has Socceroos starting side as: Ante Covic (gk); Jade North, Adam Griffiths, Michael Beauchamp, Nikolai Topor-Stanley, Mile Jedinak, James Troisi, Harry Kewell (c), James Holland, Archie Thompson, Mark Bridge

Jedi and Megsy starting - hopefully Boogs get a decent run too.

Jimmy

thomas477 said:
4 Jets

oh yeah!

3 of them have been shite
So has thompson, why did Simon Hill give him praise.

The television coverage is annoying me, they show replays while theres movement on the pitch.
And I loved the bit where Slater was talking without his mike, good one you muppet.

thomas477

all 3 of those shite players have been better then CCM players on the bench drinking powerade.
Thompson is shite - worse then bridge

It is also pissing me off when they show the highlights and play is on.
That was funny when slater had no mike.

Atomic

Congratulations to Jade North, Australian Football's first indeginous captain

(My hatred of the scum will resume after tonight)

dantheman2259

tyson said:
lol... 4 jets.
did u happen to watch adam griffiths? who was he playing for?

Adam griffiths was f***ing woeful 90% of the game. I know conditions were bad etc but he was by far our worst of the game imo

dantheman2259

also good to see james troisi finally get a run for someone. nunited are near headed for relagation/nothing is working/why not try something new keegan?? Nope, keegan is nearly as bad to toonies than jardel was to jets

dantheman2259

my favourite part of the match was simon hills statistic just before halftime, one of the singapore forwards represented bosnia in the 1992 olympics for canoeing...lmao

midfielder

Atomic said:
Congratulations to Jade North, Australian Football's first indeginous captain

(My hatred of the scum will resume after tonight)

Agree and may I also add my Congratulations.

northernspirit

what a yawn of a game, pains me to say it but james holland played well in patches - adam griffiths was woeful, mile a gun as usual - troisi needs to get regular game time, he has so much potential... we definately need as many of our big guns back as possible - p.s: harry kewell: if that game was to save ur liverpool career u may wanna start trialing at everton :D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred