• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Socceroos to play Singapore in preparation for China

Jesus

Jesus
Maybe not. It could always be classed as a "b" international couldn't it?
Then it wouldnt actually cap anyone?

Jesus

Jesus
marinermick said:
what a rubbish squad

Agree. I think the squad could have been alot stronger. If this is an olympic warm up then say that.

Otherwise where are the top a-league players?

thomas477

fish said:
Tando Velaphi (Perth Glory), ffs noone better???

Im keen to see Zullo at that level. I know its a lesser International but its an International none the less

FFA made pim add him i reckon.

But FFS vukovic wouldnt go before Covic in Australia's keeping ranks

skilbeck

thomas477 said:
fish said:

Im keen to see Zullo at that level. I know its a lesser International but its an International none the less

hello Thomas. Does the fact that your squad is falling apart make your forum depressing atm?

thomas477

skilbeck said:
thomas477 said:
fish said:

hello Thomas. Does the fact that your squad is falling apart make your forum depressing atm?

Nah mate, all three players that have f**ked off are replaceable.
Bridge, not that bigger loss, shit player and FFS i know he is the goal scorer in the GF.
Durante, big loss but with adam griffiths not that bigger loss
Stuey, major loss but spanner is just as good.

skilbeck

thomas477 said:
skilbeck said:
thomas477 said:
fish said:

Bridge, not that bigger loss, shit player and FFS i know he is the goal scorer in the GF.

I think the last 2 are big losses. adam griffiths is gonna have to get use to being 2 people on the field. and who is Spanner?

Andy

thomas477 said:
skilbeck said:
thomas477 said:
fish said:

HAHAHAHA. You f*cking serious?

Why would the FFA make Pim put him Velahpi in the squad.

thomas477

Andy said:

Olympics mate, with danny out of the picture velaphi is sadly AUS best young leaper, sorry keeper

skilbeck said:
thomas477 said:

your kidding. Im sure spanner will test covic though a lot next season :p

Lol but he is a good player

skilbeck

thomas477 said:
Andy said:

Olympics mate, with danny out of the picture velaphi is sadly AUS best young leaper, sorry keeper

skilbeck said:
thomas477 said:

Yes he is. good at being completely terrible

Andy

thomas477 said:
Andy said:

skilbeck said:
thomas477 said:

The FFA Have already said that Adam Federici would be their number 1 choice in the Olympics.

The only keeper the FFA would force Pim to play would be Bouzanis IMO.

Alicia

MATCH DETAILS

International Match
Singapore v Australia
Saturday 22 March 2008
National Stadium, Singapore

QANTAS SOCCEROOS SQUAD TO PLAY SINGAPORE

Michael Beauchamp (Nuremberg, Germany), Nigel Boogaard (Central Coast Mariners), Mark Bridge (Sydney FC), Leigh Broxham (Melbourne Victory), Nathan Burns (Adelaide United), Billy Celeski (Melbourne Victory), Ante Covic (Newcastle Jets), Bruce Djite (Adelaide United), Tarek Elrich (Newcastle Jets), Adam Griffiths (Newcastle Jets), Ryan Griffiths (Liaoning, China), James Holland (Newcastle Jets), Mile Jedinak (Central Coast Mariners), Harry Kewell (Liverpool, England), Adrian Leijer (Fulham, England), Jade North (Newcastle Jets), Nikita Rukavytsya (Perth Glory), Archie Thompson (Melbourne Victory), Nikolai Topor-Stanley (Perth Glory), James Troisi (Newcastle, England), Tando Velaphi (Perth Glory), Ruben Zadkovich (TBC)

FFC Mariner

As long as Boogs, Meggsi and Jedi get gametime, I dont give a flying who else plays or what the score is TBH.

fish

thomas477 said:
skilbeck said:
thomas477 said:
fish said:

Thomas your a great opposing fan on here , very decent comments and thoughts but..........

You are taking the piss about Spenny, I know he was our skipper but over time we developed into a good solid team and he didnt grow with us mate.
We replaced him with Hutch and Mile and they are valuable members of our team and contribute week in week out which unfortunately Noel didnt do in the latter stages of his time here. I will always appreciate him for being our inaugural captain and for paying mention to us at the V1 Grand Final but there were to many " what the f**kin hell was that " moments there after

midfielder

One hand typing here ..................HARRY'S playing.....................

Imagine Jedi & Boogs playing along side HARRY, ................makes me jealous

IMO at his best..............the best player .............of any code of football in Australia, and of all time ..............that I have seen play.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred