• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Semi final “second half”

Ozhammer

Hard to put into words how proud I am of this team, not just because of tonight but the last few seasons. What this club has achieved with the resources it has available is nothing short of incredible.

The boys have such amazing heart and resilience are are nothing short of unbelievable in the way they have gone about their business. We certainly should not fear $ity and playing in Sydney will feel like a home game with 20k+ CCM fans there, lifting the roof off the place.

Thank you boys for representing the Central Coast with such passion, commitment and flair, you thoroughly deserve to be in the GF and we know you will do us proud. ??

midfielder

Words don't do tonight justice...

Nobody played bad and Adelaide played well and dirty...

My biggest fear tonight was the players would choke and they did not...

Huge credit to the coaching staff for preparing the team so well...

Sammy S my MOM followed by Danny he directed the backs most of the night as well as making some great saves...

Can't describe what it was like to see the stadium that full...

true believer

Andy Bernal dropped the next guy that ran on, lined him up from before he jumped the advertising boards.

great book .should be in the library of every lunatic mariners fan

51FisL7LiBS._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

true believer

Words don't do tonight justice...

Nobody played bad and Adelaide played well and dirty...

My biggest fear tonight was the players would choke and they did not...

Huge credit to the coaching staff for preparing the team so well...

Sammy S my MOM followed by Danny he directed the backs most of the night as well as making some great saves...

Can't describe what it was like to see the stadium that full...
when tulio scored the second ,i thought i was going to cry .
i was completely overcome .

christ i f'king believe

midfielder

Took two people with me tonight both are going to get memberships for next year....both born on the Coast and their reaction to the chants using Coast in the chant made one guy in his early 60's get a tear in his eye...

As an aside and its my own kinda observation..... my guess is over 65% of the crowd was under 25 tonight... most of the time the 65% would be for the over 45's...

Ads

I thought just not Manager of the month.

If I was the Mariners I would grab footage of every manager out of their box and waving their arms, yelling at fourth that didn’t get written up and send that through + make it public so can’t be ignored.

Corsair

Big night, what a team, what a result, what a crowd, amazing. Fantastic team play. Sammy got chopped to pieces, kept his head up and kept fighting, got his reward.

The chants were ace. We moved down to the bay for the last 15 to join in, couldn't resist. What an atmosphere, so good to see the ground full.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred