• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Semi final “second half”

booney

As I was at a bloody conference in Sydney I didn't watch it live but got up at 3 am (not knowing the result) to see this historic game on Paramount replay..Everybody did their job brilliantly and hard to pick a MOTM but Silvera just pips Tulio and Roux.If I was giving player ratings all Mariners players were not below 7.5.

Three seasons ago I thought Silvera was the laziest,most overrated player though he did show flashes of real ability.His transformation this season has been amazing.Tracking back,putting his body on the line,not shirking his defensive duties and scoring cracking goals have shown that he has gone a whole attitude change.He is like the tin man in the Wizard of Oz who finally got a heart( only oldies will understand that reference).Credit to him and the coaching staff.

Also great to see Danny back in form at the back end of the season.He has built up a good relationship with Kaltak and Triantis.

Storm Roux is the form RB in the league.He kept Goodwin quiet and made many smart attacking forays.

Tulio shows why people love the way Brazilians play the game with flair and joy.

Finally a big shout out to Shaun Mielekamp and his staff and the great coaching and back up staff.Also let's not forget Alen Stacjic and his contribution.

Wombat

As I was at a bloody conference in Sydney I didn't watch it live but got up at 3 am (not knowing the result) to see this historic game on Paramount replay..Everybody did their job brilliantly and hard to pick a MOTM but Silvera just pips Tulio and Roux.If I was giving player ratings all Mariners players were not below 7.5.

Three seasons ago I thought Silvera was the laziest,most overrated player though he did show flashes of real ability.His transformation this season has been amazing.Tracking back,putting his body on the line,not shirking his defensive duties and scoring cracking goals have shown that he has gone a whole attitude change.He is like the tin man in the Wizard of Oz who finally got a heart( only oldies will understand that reference).Credit to him and the coaching staff.

Also great to see Danny back in form at the back end of the season.He has built up a good relationship with Kaltak and Triantis.

Storm Roux is the form RB in the league.He kept Goodwin quiet and made many smart attacking forays.

Tulio shows why people love the way Brazilians play the game with flair and joy.

Finally a big shout out to Shaun Mielekamp and his staff and the great coaching and back up staff.Also let's not forget Alen Stacjic and his contribution.

At the pre-season sponsors breakfast we got to meet the players. I shook hands and chatted with a few. Sammy came over, offered his handshake and said, "Hi I'm Sam".....i replied "I know who you are Sammy and welcome home.....its so much better here, than being in that Shithole up North"...he gave me a big grin and said "you are not wrong".
I had a feeling he was very grateful to Monty for being rescued.
Who knew he would have such a good season. Having said that I did tell alot of you that the boy was the stand out talent of the kids at training 1st dance with us.

pinklady

To kill the upwards momentum of football in the country like they did with the Grand Final announcement straight after the world cup.
The Grand Final announcement was a direct result of Arnies plea after the World Cup for governments to invest more money into domestic football. I don't recall Arnie ever asking the for the fans to be consulted first.

Ironbark

Finally a big shout out to Shaun Mielekamp and his staff and the great coaching and back up staff.Also let's not forget Alen Stacjic and his
Silvera was talented in his first stint for us but only in parts of his game.

He's added a solid defensive effort and works his arse off across the board now and it's paying off

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred