• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Semi final “second half”

turbo

Only negative, can we please get rid of the band, drowns out the noise of the YA. Or set them up in the corner above the away fans to piss them off all game!!!
I had to sit further down near the away bay and I can tell you at that end of the ground the added noise from the band was welcomed and everyone perked up a bit when they came through, which was just the once. The bay did an amazing job but without a roof above them it’s just so difficult for the noise to carry on anything but the loudest clearest chants. Might have been better if more of the attendees part way down joined in and helped carry it but with so many new attendees that’s a tough ask.

turbo

Yeah the Parramatta factor is the only turn off for mine and waiting two weeks. Agree an earlier kick of even 5pm would be much better than 7.45pm.
I like night games but it makes it less likely I’ll bring the kids. 745 at home is a stretch and they’re usually getting restless/tired/grumpy by the last 15. Doing that with the trek back home still to go doesn’t sound like fun.

Corsair

Night games are the best games. Atmosphere will be massive at night
I wouldn't mind if it was closer to home, then again it could have been Melb. Might have to book some accom. I can imagine it'll put off a section of our fan base who've got young kids.

Meerkat

Everybody was expecting an exciting young wide attacking player to come off the bench and run the opposition ragged, and they were right, that's exactly what they got.

Just the shirt they got wrong though, it was the yellow 31 not the red 66.
Yup. They got an unbridled, no nonsense talent and some kid who looked like a giant Raggedy Ann doll, flopping about in pink shoes.

Hello Sailor

I like how most of our clearances were successfully directed to open players who then counter attacked. It wasn't just "get rid of it", they seemed deliberate. The boys kept their cool and didn't react to all of the filthy play by Adelaide, and Roux did an excellent job neutralising Goodwin.

Wombat

great book .should be in the library of every lunatic mariners fan

51FisL7LiBS._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
It is a great read.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members