• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Scum v CCM

Jerem

true i am going off memories burned in my mind from pre jets arrival,
a lil unfair i suppose. . .

Marquee

Zadkid has the ability, its just the mental side of the game that has let him down in the past. Jumping into reckless tackles was common for him at Sydney and I remember in a semi final he was holding a man up on the left flank only to turn around to look who was around him whilst the other player strolled past him unchallenged.

marinermick

Zadkid has the ability, its just the mental side of the game that has let him down in the past. Jumping into reckless tackles was common for him at Sydney and I remember in a semi final he was holding a man up on the left flank only to turn around to look who was around him whilst the other player strolled past him unchallenged.

he is one of the worst tacklers in the a-league - even worse than perez or flores

Jets4Life

true i am going off memories burned in my mind from pre jets arrival,
a lil unfair i suppose. . .
To be fair, I wasn't particularly fussed on him when he arrived at the Jets this season. I had him down as a red card contender every game, making reckless challenges and not being all that useful in attack. Maybe he needed time to settle into the A-League, or maybe he has come along even further whilst he has been here, but I rate him as a decent prospect now. On another note, I was a little dissapointed that Amini didn't play in the Derby. As a Jets fan, I deadset hate the guy. But I'm not going to lie, there is a little part of me that actually enjoys watching the kid play football ::)

Wombat

:-*

Love? :naughty:
:vomit:

I responded with the respect I felt the initial post merited in its own right.
I also genuinely had a pleasant experience up there at the game today, and in the pub we went to before and after. I admit its true I would fail as an ultra, howeve for mine, while I've had some poor experiences in the past, I prefer the idea that being gracious and respectful to people is not being un mariners like at all...?

But if you really think it's necessary...

Hi Jets4life, thanks for having us up there today and congrats on an awesome turn out if not the performance you would have been after.

I found many Jets supporter to be the most reasonable I have ever experienced today and it was easily the most congenial and best away trip to EAS I have so far had - which I think is better for all parties in all ways.

Re security... I'm not a regular member of the active support at Bluey but I was in the away bay chanting today... and yep, the Hatamoto was it, tried to enforce the new no swearing policy - beginning with a strong talking too and threats of expulsion etc... Which only amounted to being chanted at - "that we were being censored" LMAO
And changing f**king to fudging and other such... Hilarious stuff. Apart from that they stood around glaring at everyone and just trying to intimidate and inject their presence in a way which in all honesty so clearly just wasn't required.

Hard luck on losing Ljubo. Good news though as Topor has really grown being along side of him and is real class for you guys now. And at least a lot is going right off the park for you.

See you guys for the last day Derby!
(Try to behave though won't you )

Best
FP

Dear Bogan,

Feck off you kent. :pirate:

Sincerely

FP

Better? :unsure:

LOL.

It feels right even if you know its wrong!

Wombat

I thought we were very solid if somewhat unspectacular. A great team effort without anyone really playing a blinder. Our victory was built on a strong defensive performance and all the back four were excellent and Pedj was more professional than last week.
I thought Scum were shite throughout.

MOM: 3pts Olly.
2pts Ryan.
1pt Everyone else apart from Kwas and Baird.

Baird and Kwas both owe Matty a beer, shocking vision.

Well done to Hutcho with a nicely taken goal.

Well done to Marinators/Coasty Boys/Yellow Army...whatever the Fek u call yourselfs these days....for easily out singing the Squadrunts.

Matt--Simon

Can anyone post the words to the 'Your mum's a stealer, Your dad's a dealer' chant. That chant is gold what i could understand of it and i want to know it for the home derby at bluetongue.

timmers

'You are a bogan, an ugly bogan.
You're only happy on pension day,
You're Mum's out stealing,
you're Dad's drug dealing,
So please don't take my hubcaps away'

Forum Phoenix

CAN WE PLEASE, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE... Have a list of all the current chants being sung published on here??

I can't be in the active support area, but I often start chants in my bay along with a few others, and we usually get a pretty solid response. Be nice in time to hear people all around the stadium chanting the Perez chant and not just three clap Mariners.

But three clap proves people are interested in combining to give active support throughout the ground.

Atomic

Moderators... Please move comments about supporters, chants etc to the appropriate section. Once again a post game thread has been hijacked.

MrCelery

Moderators... Please move comments about supporters, chants etc to the appropriate section. Once again a post game thread has been hijacked.

At the game I sat with the Mariners WAGS, thanks to free tickets from Olly Bozanic's dad Vic. Thanks Olly\Vic, if you are watching! It was great to reminisce at half time about the old KB United days. Vic played for West Adelaide St George and APIA in the old NSL.

While being on half way on the other side of the field, it was great to hear the chants from the travelling Mariners fans in the corner bay. While the ground acoustics didn't lend well to either the Squadrunts or the Yellow Army, there were a few spells, especially in the second half, where our fans dominated big time. Bloody well done to you!

(Thread back on track)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred