• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Scum v CCM

timmers

The game that means more than any other, a performance similar to our last two will surely be enough to get us over the line.

Baird and Doig into the squad, will this be the start of GA's rotations? Will we get a decent refereeing performance? Who will cope better after playing midweek? Will Newcastle be able to find 11 fit players?

All will be revealed. So leave your objective thoughts for the other thread and go nuts on here, c'mon Mariners a 4-0 thumping would be nice!!!

Newcastle Jets vs. Central Coast Mariners
Sunday, 16 January 2010
EnergyAustralia Stadium, Newcastle
Local kick-off: 5:00pm
Referee: Chris Beath
Assistant referees: Ryan Gallagher Rod Allen
Fourth official: Kurt Ams

Live and exclusive broadcast on FOX Sports 2, FS2 HD & Sky Sport 3 (NZ). Hyundai A-League club broadcast partner is 1233 ABC Newcastle and 96.3 Coast FM (Gosford). To purchase tickets visit www.proticket.com.au

Newcastle Jets: 1. Ben KENNEDY (gk), 2. Taylor REGAN, 4. Nikolai TOPOR STANLEY, 7. Kasey WEHRMAN (c), 9. Zhang SHUO, 10. Ruben ZADKOVICH, 11. Tarek ELRICH, 12. Jobe WHEELHOUSE, 13. Sasho PETROVSKI, 14. Labinot HALITI, 17. Marcello FIORENTINI, 18. Marko JESIC, 23. Ryan GRIFFITHS, 25. Samuel GALLAWAY, 26. James VIRGILI, 40.Matthew NASH *one to be omitted*

In: Zhang SHUO (promoted)
Out: Jack DUNCAN (not selected)
Unavailable: Neil YOUNG (illness – indefinite), Michael BRIDGES (knee - 6 weeks), Jeremy BROCKIE (broken foot – 4 weeks), Sean ROONEY (knee - season), Ben KANTAROVSKI (knee - season), Kaz PATAFTA (groin - one week), Brodie MOOY (compartment syndrome - six weeks), Adam D’APUZZO (Ligament damage - indefinite), Ali ABBAS (stomach strain - one week)

Central Coast Mariners: 20. Mathew RYAN (gk), 2. Daniel McBREEN, 3. Joshua ROSE, 4. Pedj BOJIC, 6. Patrick ZWAANSWIJK, 7. John HUTCHINSON, 8. Rostyn GRIFFITHS, 10. Patricio PEREZ, 11. Oliver BOZANIC, 13. Michael BAIRD, 14. Michael McGLINCHEY, 17. Chris DOIG, 18. Alex WILKINSON (c), 19. Matt SIMON, 22. Mustafa AMINI, 23. Adam KWASNIK, 30. Paul HENDERSON (gk). *two to be omitted*

In: Chris DOIG (promoted), Michael BAIRD (promoted)
Out: Nil
Unavailable: Brad PORTER (knee - 8 weeks), Nik MRDJA (knee – 8 weeks), Jess VANSTRATTAN (knee - season).

Head-to-Head: All matches (played 21): Newcastle Jets wins 7, Central Coast Mariners wins 6 (8 draws)

northernspirit

definately a game we should win, but being a derby form often goes out the window and teams fire up... i fancy our chances with this game, scum in a bit more turmoil with ljubo-gate hopefully will play into our hands, love him or hate him he is a very good defender.

prediction CCM 2 - Scum 0
crowd: 10,750

furns

I will be predicting a crowd in excess of 12000 for this one. Should be a good arvo all around. Let the fun begin :)

scottmac

Suspended
I will be predicting a crowd in excess of 12000 for this one. Should be a good arvo all around. Let the fun begin :)

i'M SPEWIN THIS GAME IS NOT AT HOME FOR US CAUSE I RECKON (fkn caps) a fired up derby performance at home could spark crowds into life for the remainder of the season.

bulldogmariner

Jets have been lucky that they have played a down and out fury side over the last two games. We have played Brisbane and Wellington who are far superior sides to Newcastle. I would like to think the heart break of the last derby is still in the minds of all players and this time out we get the 3 points we deserve.

Mariners 3-0 Derby win. :pirashoot:

midfielder

Wonder will Lubo going be good or bad .... he is a great player on his day but was becoming a cancer in the change rooms...

MrCelery

Having attended both the last games for Scum and Mariners live, I've never been so confident of a good result. We should smash them. But only if we play like the last two games.

Deej

Having attended both the last games for Scum and Mariners live, I've never been so confident of a good result. We should smash them. But only if we play like the last two games.

I rarely feel confident going up there, today is the same. We've won just twice up there, praying today is number 3

midfielder

A win today puts us second on gold difference .... given the Inbreds are not playing this weekend... and to top it all off if the Fart can win and put us 5 points on the Fold it would be a great weekend indeed...

Wee-mac

I'm gonna go with 3-0, total domination on our apart. Olly, simon and Baird to net our goals

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred