• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Scum away 8 Dec

Wombat

The support and noise looked great and sounded great on tv.

Any problems...or just the pot calling the kettle black?

Forum Phoenix

Ha, just paid a visit to the Jest site to drink in few well earned tears...

tumblr_la0258dJVO1qzmm04o1_500.gif

Good laugh and ooooooh do they make our forum look sophisticated.

Gratis

that's because they enter comments into their forum via sticks and a swept smooth patch of dirt

MrCelery

It was a bit weird watching the Adelaide home match while sitting in a pub in Adelaide. And even weirder watching us win the F3 Derby (1st one I've missed) at an Adelaide wedding.

I guess I was lucky that I screamed out: "Yeeeeaaaaaasssssss!!!!!" when McBreen scored his first AFTER the groom had said "I do". :D

The travelling army sounded and looked great on the TV. Hardly a peep from the Squadrunts, although they did do some useful TIFO at kickoff.

Situation normal on Friday. Back to Bay 16!

FFC Mariner

Actually he doesn't use the club's 'licenced name', and was on fb well before the club got their act together. Total red-herring.

. I'd sue him via FB and force him to merge his page with the clubs. Easily done and he could be closed down with a strongly worded letter from a half decent solicitor. There is ample precedent and he would lose. IP laws are pretty clear cut.

I understand that he wasn't at the game and rehashed some scummers semi literate rant.

The fact that he started it 1st is completely irrelevant. He doesn't own the rights to the name

End of.

kevrenor

. I'd sue him via FB and force him to merge his page with the clubs. Easily done and he could be closed down with a strongly worded letter from a half decent solicitor. There is ample precedent and he would lose. IP laws are pretty clear cut.

I understand that he wasn't at the game and rehashed some scummers semi literate rant.

The fact that he started it 1st is completely irrelevant. He doesn't own the rights to the name

End of.

Don't be daft. Why would you want to do away with a venue for fans. It would be a breach of trust to the 7,319 members. What next, merge this forum with the club's web site?

You just don't like his views on swearing.

The name of his FB page is Central Coast Mariners .. that is it.

The club's registered name is
CENTRAL COAST MARINERS FC PTY LTD

FFC Mariner

No, if he is using the clubs name and IP, he has some responsibility to consider whether or not he damages it.

This isn't my personal view it was that of a Sports Marketing person who used to be intimately involved and has previously recommended strong action.

kevrenor

Then that sports marketing person is a first rate dick - you can quote me!
Corporatist money-grabbing wankerism. Come the revolution .. up against the wall.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred