• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Scum away 8 Dec

priorpeter

Yet another (unfortunate) trip up the road to that cesspool of shit. Hooray.

Thoughts, predictions etc? Griffiths out for them.
Fancy Dutchy to come back in for Anderson for us. Would love to see us pumping them but gonna go with my gut and say scrappy game, us by 1. 1-0 or 2-1... as long as we're taking 3 pts home from that shithole.

Who's going? Anyone taking those CCM/Coastal Liner buses?

Forum Phoenix

Thoughts. I hope Van Egmond proves doubly stupid enough to put Goodwin and Virgilli on the bench two weeks in a row. Utter lunacy. Griffiths is a big loss for them and probably their best player, though Goodwin has more potential.

Virgilli and Goodwin caught us by surprise last time. They won't again. We just need to play our football and we will totally outclass them like last time. Mind you I'd take - we play like shit and jag a win verse totally dominate and get rorted out of a result again. But I'll opt for C? Dominate, take our chances, stay top and improve on our goal average.

FFC Mariner

Of all the places I hate going to, it's that concrete shithole.

If we play like we did last time AND get officials who aren't complete f**ktards, we will win.

Dutchy in for Zac, Sterj or Duke for Bernie I reckon

dibo

I've got another engagement to attend to in Sydney and am not at all sad to be missing it. Somehow it seems to be a pattern for that fixture - that'll be three in a row, so I haven't been to that ground in a couple of years and am feeling more lucky than upset, that's for sure.

An unpleasant ground full of unpleasant fans who follow an unpleasant team managed by an unpleasant man. With all the local urchins all liquored up on a Saturday night it'd be even worse.

Last time I went it was nice to have Hutcho pot the winner though, but most of the time we've been up there it's either been a dour stalemate or we've been robbed blind by the blind robbers in black.

Reactions: adz

FFC Mariner

An unpleasant ground full of unpleasant fans who follow an unpleasant team managed by an unpleasant man. With all the local urchins all liquored up on a Saturday night it'd be even worse.

I wonder if the little Bogan who copped a heavy knee to the nuts during halftime is walking again. Oh the indignity, kneed in the nuts AND dragged out by the Police.

It would be nice to go there once and not have them think its funny to run into the away end and acting like complete tools.

midfielder

Truefull Jones told me this ... anyway Truefull was telling he has it on good authority that as Mr T seems unable to pay for the stadium it is to be leased by a new owner... Trueull says CentreLink will hold the leasehold and hand out benefit packages at the gates...

Stadium name to be changed to Centrelink Arena ... stadium signs to change ... scoreboard will show Bogans & Away Side...

Roy Law

After two stinking hot days for two deserved wins I am hoping for cooler conditions to allow the Mariners superior football to have full flow and I expect the Mariners to win this comfortably.

true believer

we're way better than the 1st game .these bastards will be cheap shooting all over the park.
lots of bruises and no protection, like last time. monty and hutch to shine, 2 nil .

Wombat

I wonder if the little Bogan who copped a heavy knee to the nuts during halftime is walking again. Oh the indignity, kneed in the nuts AND dragged out by the Police.

It would be nice to go there once and not have them think its funny to run into the away end and acting like complete tools

Haha
Did you give him the knee Fulham?
If so, keep up the good work.

Gratis

Crazy, I dreamt last night that Tinkler bailed on the jets after we beat them...it was only after reading posts this morning that it clicked I'd dreamed it.
Prophetic maybe...
It puts into perspective the fact that CCM are actually more stable than those with billionaire owners - the COE is certainly going to be less prone to whims over the years

FFC Mariner

Commissioner of Taxation case against his main company is still proceeding I recall. Mid December for next hearing I think?

What might save him is that the Hedge funds that have backed him stand to lose if he goes over so may try to prop him up.

universalmind

Youth on before this. Hopefully both teams continue their good form. 3-1 to the good guys. McBreen, Mikey, and Bernie. Does anyone know if the youth team will get the three points back off the roar? Roar played 2 foreigners in their youth team, which apparently isn't allowed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred