• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Scum away 8 Dec

Wombat

at least you have a decent excuse as to why you won't be there.

Had to laugh at one of your head Bogans getting upset (on your website) when one of your supporters whinged that we out sung you last time at Centrelink Oval. Apparently she was closer to us than your rabble....which is why we appeared louder!!!!

Roy Law

The Jets seem down on personnel from the last time we played - no Birghitti, Calvano, Mitchell or Wheelhouse; We have named our usual full squad barring Ryan and Rogic, with Brent Griffiths suspended and Oates injured - all the usual stuff - but no mentuion in any form of Troy Hearfield - any idea why?

Gratis

Not sure about Hearfiled but Kwassie and Sterj are back in the mix

Kwassie scored last week for youth so I imagine he'll be back on the radar

FFC Mariner

Sterj to No10 and Wee Mac out wide? (Bernie on the bench )

Thin White Duke off the bench

Suspect Kwas may need a few full games in NYL to get back to match fitness

p-diddy

Had to laugh at one of your head Bogans getting upset (on your website) when one of your supporters whinged that we out sung you last time at Centrelink Oval. Apparently she was closer to us than your rabble....which is why we appeared louder!!!!

well we all know that it is literally impossible for you guys to "outsing da squadronz" at our ground (or your ground for that matter) as you have approximately 3 active supporters.

it's really not much of a derby atmosphere when one set of fans is trying to carry the other.

dibo

Does anyone know if the youth team will get the three points back off the roar? Roar played 2 foreigners in their youth team, which apparently isn't allowed.
Interesting! The official table still has the points with them - CCM site report (http://www.footballaustralia.com.au...display/NYL-Meyer-bomb-secures-Roar-win/53769) shows their squad list as
1. Nicholas Tubbs (Gk), 2. James Donachie, 3. Corey Brown, 4. Yuji Takahashi, 5. Luke Bratten, 7. Dong-Hyun Do (11. Anthony Proia 55’), 8. James Geria (c), 9. Benjamin Litfin (13. Kenneth Dougall 55’), 10. Kwame Yeboah (6. Ross Archibald 40’), 14. Rocky Visconte, 16. James Meyer
I don't know if any of them are foreigners, and TBH I have no idea about the player eligibility rules. I know we've always used the overage quota pretty effectively to bring players back into form or back from injury, so it's not like we've always got a pure squad of kids.

dibo

well we all know that it is literally impossible for you guys to "outsing da squadronz" at our ground (or your ground for that matter) as you have approximately 3 active supporters.

it's really not much of a derby atmosphere when one set of fans is trying to carry the other.
I think the pissing contests died away some time ago when the trolling died away while we were focused on things like chasing trophies and spots in the champions league.

FFC Mariner

Interesting fact:

Even our owners have more money than Tinkler now.

In fact, there are people spending tonight sleeping in cardboard boxes that have a higher net worth than he does.

Knights and Jets going over in one go? Be still my beating heart.

(disclaimer: any other club and I would really feel for them)

p-diddy

I think the pissing contests died away some time ago when the trolling died away while we were focused on things like chasing trophies and spots in the champions league.

so your fans stopped giving a damn about supporting your team when you started winning consistently?

right.

Ancient Mariner

Don't feed the troll.

I know, he has nothing else in his life but a stuffed football team and his only form of entertainment is trolling on our forum. But that is no reason to feel sorry and to feed him.

Let the bastard starve.

Wombat

This weeks preview from Wanderers website....
Newcastle Jets vs Central Coast Mariners - Saturday 7:45pm EDT - Hunter Stadium, Newcastle. Another huge rivalry match this round, the F3 Derby. Newcastle find themselves in 4th position despite a fiery 1-0 loss in Brisbane last round. Their injury and suspension toll continues to rise, they are still without Kennedy and Birighitti their two first-team keepers, Tiago Calvano, Ben Kantarovski and Jobe Wheelhouse to injury, they lost Josh Mitchell due to his stupid red card last week, and Ryan Griffiths due to a one-game yellow card accumulation. Finally they are without Adam Taggart who is getting more time for the Socceroos in the EAFF qualifiers than he has in recent Jets games. They are down to a bare-bones squad, although it is a young and hungry squad with some experience and the big frame of Emile Heskey to lead the line. Newcastle's last win came in Round 6 against the Wanderers and the odds will be against them in this match.Central Coast haven't lost a match since the Round 3 F3 derby and they are out for revenge. They are flying high on top of the table having downed the previous league leaders Adelaide 2-1 away. Michael McGlinchey and Daniel McBreen are in career-best form, and are being supported very well by the likes of Josh Rose, Pedj Bojic, Ibini and Nick Montgomery. They have adjusted well to the loss of Rogic and Mat Ryan to the Socceroos and are well on track to win a 3rd Premiership. The Jets will battle hard but don't have the quality and consistency that the Mariners do and this will be their downfall. These derby matches can thrown up the odd upset but I think it is a remote possibility.Prediction: 2-0 Mariners.

FFC Mariner

First ever attempt at a pre game pub up there. Will either work well or be yet another reason for a quick in an out visit.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
F3derby33.png

COYY...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members