• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Scottish Premier League Discussion and poll

Which SPL Team do you support (voting Reset)

• [glow=green,2,300][color=white]Celtic FC[/color][/glow]

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • [glow=blue,2,300][color=red]Rangers FC[/color][/glow]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [glow=orange,2,300]Dundee United[/glow]

• [glow=red,2,300][color=white]Aberdeen FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=maroon,2,300][color=white]Heart of Midlothian[/color][/glow]

• [glow=green,2,300][color=green]Hibernian FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=blue,2,300][color=white]Kilmarnock FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=orange,2,300][color=maroon]Motherwell FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=red,2,300][color=blue]Inverness CT[/color][/glow]

• [glow=Navy,2,300][color=white]Falkirk FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=black,2,300][color=white]St Mirren FC[/color][/glow]

• Other i.e. Hamilton Academical, any lower division club

• Total voters

dibo

the continuing existence of this thread will rely on an absence of personal abuse and especially sectarianism. no hesitation will be shown in closing and locking threads that get into sectarian abuse.

Teddy Bear

skilbeck said:
Teddy Bear said:
skilbeck said:
It looks like we are down and out of the SPL this year. its going to be a massive offseason where we are going to need to rebuild and I honestly cant see Strachan surviving the offseason. My hope is that we can win these upcoming derby matches.

Well Well, haven't things changed in the eyes of skillbeck. Just like your Mariners support. They lose a few games and they are written off and then when they start winning again they are suddenly world champions.

its not going to be easy but its do-able. I dont believe this win is enough to rescue Strachan in my books but if it is a new start, then awesome. if not, then look for a new manager. i take a very reserved approach to this game because it can come back and bite me in the arse if i dont. that said i will always be mariners and celtic until i die and i give them both all of my support whether or not i do judge it as being down and out.

PS learn how to spell my name f**kin Hun

Sorry Skillbeck, I forgot to put the heading on my post: "How to bait a Celtic Supporter"

I'm sure you would have reacted differently if it wasn't for my silly forgetfullness.  :piralaugh: :eek:verhead:

Good game this morning apart from the score. Nakamura's goal was absolutely brilliant (hurts me to say). Should make a great game weekend after next.

kevrenor

forzamariners said:
huns can't spell
it's a well known fact!!

It was the 5th C. AD after all!

How literate did you expect them to be outside the Roman or Chinese empires or the Indus Valley?

That Attila was quite a lad though ... didn't need to spell to win over the ladies .. he is said to have 5 million descendants across most of Eurasia.

skilbeck

kevrenor said:
forzamariners said:
huns can't spell
it's a well known fact!!

It was the 5th C. AD after all!

How literate did you expect them to be outside the Roman or Chinese empires or the Indus Valley?

That Attila was quite a lad though ... didn't need to spell to win over the ladies .. he is said to have 5 million descendants across most of Eurasia.

the trick is being in command of a large, mobile, barbarian army and considering rape, pillage and the sacking of entire cities virtuous.

PS a random history thread would be good

serious14

skilbeck said:
considering rape, pillage and the sacking of entire cities virtuous.

The Romans did that for kicks until about 450 or so A.D., and these days they're considered one of the most virtuous races in history.

Your move.  :p

Arabmariner

dibo said:
the continuing existence of this thread will rely on an absence of personal abuse and especially sectarianism. no hesitation will be shown in closing and locking threads that get into sectarian abuse.
Am I allowed to call them Soap Dodgers? :headbounce:

mustapha_beer

Arabmariner said:
dibo said:
Am I allowed to call them Soap Dodgers? :headbounce:

Or what about One Shoe Merchants???!!    :eek:verhead:    Only kidding skilbeck!!!

mustapha_beer

Arabmariner said:
Could this be a photo of Teddy Bear and Skilbeck??  ;D

www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=4034995525

ROFL - stuck at work....10PM on a Friday....needed something to put a smile on my chops!

skilbeck

a hint of jealousy by some of our friends in orange perhaps. A little ticked off that they dont have the success of old firmers. :p :D :p . jkz very funny though. could just be a picture promoting interdenominational gay marriage in glasgow. in which case, i dont know about TB, but I have nothing to do with it lol :D

skilbeck

They arent purple. Its just red and blue mixed :p . Apprently they dont mix too well.

EDIT - fixed to something you might like a little more

Teddy Bear

skilbeck said:
They arent purple. Its just red and blue mixed :p . Apprently they dont mix too well.

Cheers. Its not true what they say about you, you are actually a good bloke  ;D

skilbeck

Teddy Bear said:
skilbeck said:

Cheers. Its not true what they say about you, you are actually a good bloke  ;D

damm whats come over me im appeasing Rangers supporters  ??? :-[

skilbeck

I Just found a picture of the average rangers female fan
missrangers.jpg

Arabmariner

skilbeck said:
just starting this thread to discuss the old firm rivalry and discussion. As most can guess by my userbar Im an avid Celtic fan and im sure there are others on this forum that are. I also know that there are some people that support the other side on here as well.

This is just a thread to exchange taunts as well as upcoming matches between the two clubs.

I would also ask that people who feel strongly about one club in the rivalry vote for their club. If you dont please dont vote

Next upcoming match is a league match at Ibrox on the 29th. There is also a possibility of an upcoming cup match between the two clubs and Scott McDonald said that he wants this game to be the final

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/scottishpremier/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/08/03/17/SOCCER_Celtic_McDonald.html&TEAMHD=scotspremiership

EDIT Mon 21st April 2008 - Becomes SPL Discussion Thread and Poll under advisement from Arab
Ah skilbeck I,m pleased to see you have honoured the presence of us Arabs with a thread name change. :eek:verhead:
Although I must admit to enjoying gate crashing the Soap Dodgers private thread!  :headbounce:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred