• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Scottish Premier League Discussion and poll

Which SPL Team do you support (voting Reset)

• [glow=green,2,300][color=white]Celtic FC[/color][/glow]

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • [glow=blue,2,300][color=red]Rangers FC[/color][/glow]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [glow=orange,2,300]Dundee United[/glow]

• [glow=red,2,300][color=white]Aberdeen FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=maroon,2,300][color=white]Heart of Midlothian[/color][/glow]

• [glow=green,2,300][color=green]Hibernian FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=blue,2,300][color=white]Kilmarnock FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=orange,2,300][color=maroon]Motherwell FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=red,2,300][color=blue]Inverness CT[/color][/glow]

• [glow=Navy,2,300][color=white]Falkirk FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=black,2,300][color=white]St Mirren FC[/color][/glow]

• Other i.e. Hamilton Academical, any lower division club

• Total voters

Arabmariner

skilbeck said:
Are Hibs still pressing for 3rd?
Yes.Level on points and games played with us.We are one goal better on goal difference.
Motherwell are I point in front with 2 games in hand.....both against the blue soap dodgers.
Both us and Hibs have a much better goal difference than Motherwell.

Arabmariner

I think your rivals are in hibernation skilbeck.

A distinct lack of taunts and abuse on here considering the game tonight!

skilbeck

Tonight: 8:30pm Setanta Sports, damm i wish it was one of the foxsports cos then id have a chance to watch it

Celtic FC v Rangers FC

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/scot_prem/7364812.stm

Celtic (from): Boruc, Hinkel, Wilson, McManus, Caldwell, Balde, Naylor, S Brown, Nakamura, Hartley, McGeady, Robson, Donati, McDonald, Vennegoor of Hesselink, Samaras, Caddis, M Brown.

Out: none

Predicted Starting Line up

----------------Boruc
Hinkel---McManus---Caldwell---Naylor
--------------Donati
Nakamura-----Brown--------McGeady
--------McDonald---Vennegoor of Hesselink

Rangers (from): Alexander, Broadfoot, Weir, Papac, Dailly, Whittaker, Ferguson, Davis, Hemdani, Novo, Darcheville, G Smith, Buffel, Cousin, Boyd, S Smith, Gow, Furman.

Out: Allan McGregor, midfielders Charlie Adam, Lee McCulloch, DaMarcus Beasley and Chris Burke, Steven Naismith, Carlos Cuellar and Kevin Thomson

Predicted Starting Lineup
--------------Alexander
Broadfoot---Weir----Dailly----Papac
---------------Ferguson
Hemdani-------Davis-----Whittaker
---------Buffel--------Darcheville/Novo

skilbeck

Arabmariner said:

yeah TB hasnt been on here for a while, Omni doesnt get involved in taunts, the third hun is anonymous and Lawrie and Fergie dont come on here and hurl abuse at me :p

Arabmariner

skilbeck said:
Arabmariner said:

yeah TB hasnt been on here for a while, Omni doesnt get involved in taunts, the third hun is anonymous and Lawrie and Fergie dont come on here and hurl abuse at me :p
Have you ever spoken to Lawrie and told him you were a Celtic fan?

skilbeck

Arabmariner said:
skilbeck said:
Arabmariner said:

nah never met him, i was at the end of season party though and i heard all about his first game against Celtic when he was playing for Kilmarnock  :eek: and how he likened Celtic players to Joel Griffiths  :mad: . but oh well i guess he is the one Rangers fan I can respect

Arabmariner

skilbeck said:
Arabmariner said:
skilbeck said:
Arabmariner said:

nah never met him, i was at the end of season party though and i heard all about his first game against Celtic when he was playing for Kilmarnock  :eek: and how he likened Celtic players to Joel Griffiths  :mad: . but oh well i guess he is the one Rangers fan I can respect
I spoke to him at the kids Christmas party at Mingara.He,s quite a humerous guy.I was taking a photo of him with my daughter and her friend and this lady heard us talking and asked if we were from the same part of Scotland.I said "Nah I,m from the east coast and am more cultured than him" to which Lawrie replied "aye they,re all fur coat and nae knickers over there!"  :p

skilbeck

i got the run down from the celtic forum and it is apparent that some of them i.e. Hartley, Vennegoor and Naka are looking a bit flat they are suggesting Samaras, Brown and Wilson for them

Arabmariner

Celtic got off to a great start MacDonald after 3 mins.Then Rangers dominated the next 30 mins or so.Celtic came back into it and equalised just before half time.

Celtic did look flat but they,ve livened up now.MacDonald teed up a sitter for the big Dutchman at the start of the 2nd half but he blew it.

Arabmariner

Forgot to tell you Huns have lost David Weir at start of 2nd half.

The Spanish defender (can,t think of his name atm) is already out on suspension and their defence is looking dodgy.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred