• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Rumours on transfers

scottmac

Suspended
On 25 May 2017, Manchester City announced Navas would be leaving the club
icon_smile.gif

Navas suffers from chronic homesickness

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesús_Navas
That was in 2006.
Im not trying to solidify the rumor but just saying. Seriously ive looked over everything before posting this. I dont post shit often. Which is why i didn't want to name the player

Tevor

No hes not. Hes a free agent. Hes not earning anything. Well from the 30th anyway
Correct a free agent with a market value of 15m Euros. The FFA bucket isn't that big but he would probably qualify for FFA funding assistance.

scottmac

Suspended
Yeah look everyone. I didn't want to put a name down. Obviously. But it's a great rumor and i couldn't find anything that doesn't fit what has gone on and what's been said. Ive never posted anything ive heard until now because it's sooooooo big. I still don't believe it to be honest. But f**k how good would it be

shipwreck

Would love to get excited about this but it my heart a just feel...

Attachments

• IT'S_A_TRAP.jpg
    IT'S_A_TRAP.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 6

Big Al

No ones saying you did the wrong thing, you have clearly noted your scepticism

Would be a real surprise but lets see what happens

Big Al

Navas has been linked with a return to Sevilla, whom he played for from 2000 until 2013 when he signed for Man City in an estimated £15 million deal.

Sevilla's academy chief, Pablo Blanco, had joked he would travel to the UK himself to collect Navas and return him to the Andalusian club.

Doesn't mean anything but says would still be welcome at Savilla

If Australia was on the cards you think City would have wanted him for Melbourne

midfielder

Other Man City Players being released.

Pablo Zabaleta, Jesus Navas, Gael Clichy, Bacary Sagna and Willy Caballero aalong with exiles Joe Hart, Samir Nasri, Eliaquim Mangala and Wilfried Bony and fellow fringe players Fernando, Fabian Delph, Nolito, Enes Unal, Kelechi Iheanacho, Patrick Roberts and Jason Denayer.

ZedSpecials

Allo mad rooters, I come in pieces. I think the Navas rumour is somebody pulling the leg. I saw a daily mail news article it said Navas and his family have Gypsy bloodlines. the Novacastrians call us gypsies all the time. not so? They might think this is highly amusement

Wombat

Allo mad rooters, I come in pieces. I think the Navas rumour is somebody pulling the leg. I saw a daily mail news article it said Navas and his family have Gypsy bloodlines. the Novacastrians call us gypsies all the time. not so? They might think this is highly amusement

Scummers think Telletubbies is highly amusing and educational.
Please dont overestimate the intelligence of a Scum fan.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred