• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round Two Local Thread

Sean

Kareem said:
Capn Gus Bloodbeard said:
Kareem said:
Was he still drunk from last night?

Surely after the 2nd or 3rd it's time to give somebody else a shot in goal?
can confirm he doesnt drink- therefore not drunk
Hmmm- Egyptians sucked this weekend :p

Egyptians?
my parents are Egyptian
and my egyptian friend was supposed to be GK for Teds team so I assume thats him.
1st season for a while for an ex-pro GK, so give him time

oi speak for yourself mate, I have an eighth egyptian in me and I cut sick today. Dont blame Egypt as a race, blame god!

trev said:
hey sean do u play in AA6's?
yeah mate, whysat?

Ted

Kareem said:
Kareem said:
Was he still drunk from last night?

Surely after the 2nd or 3rd it's time to give somebody else a shot in goal?
can confirm he doesnt drink- therefore not drunk
Hmmm- Egyptians sucked this weekend :p

Egyptians?
my parents are Egyptian
and my egyptian friend was supposed to be GK for Teds team so I assume thats him.
1st season for a while for an ex-pro GK, so give him time

Our keeper was there in body, but his mind was definately elsewhere. To lose the game by 5-1 with only one of the goals actually being touched by them (due to another silly mistake) is not a great feeling. Especially when we played the better football of the two teams, but their keeper was on fire and ours wasn't.

Ben

trev said:
Budgewoi AA6's beat Ourimbah AA6's 4-2
In what was a wet match after going down early, The lads picked up to lead 3-1 at half time. In what was a physical match with 1 of ourimbahs players sent off in the 2nd half, we did well to hang on to a 4-2 win
Well done Lads Kutgw
how much bloody rain was there at the end of the match, my jersey had a couple of litres of water in it after the game

BAD BULLZ

Very pissed off bout our teams 1 all draw felt like i only had 1 good touch all game and it wasnt even on the ball it was on the keeper i wrapped around the goal posts for a yellow :pirate:

Wombat

Kariong O35B lost 3.2 to Woy Woy.

We had our capt sent off for joining in a melee after 45 min when game was 1.1 and we were just getting on top.  Ref was very biased but they are a decent Footballing side and quite physical.

Both teams should be in the mix at the end of the season.

I got booked for "intent"....is there such an offence??

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

wombat - intent for what?  As in, was it a tackle, part of the melee, or what?

Bear in mind that CCF have informed CCFRI that they're quite happy to take action against any player that publicly slams a referee - (such as calling a ref biased) - should a complaint be made.

Of course, CCF's track record demonstrates they're more likely to slam the referee for making the complaint....regardless, just thought I'd point that out.  I'm not taking a position on what you said, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to point out that even on here, there can be consequences (so there's no surprises in the unlikely event it comes to that).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred