• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round Two Local Thread

Jimmy

Ted said:
AA6 lost 5-1 to Kincumber (4 were own goals and the 5th was a keeper blunder in our goal mouth for a tap in) :redcard:

How on earth did you score 4 own goals?

PubBrawler

Avoca MAA5 lost to a shit wyoming we were leading 3-1 let of the pedal and gave them 2 tapins and a keeper fumble, so ended up 4-3 most frustrating game i,ve ever played 60% in there half, they just did the longball move most the game. Wyoming are just all fit and fast young guys but only have 2 guys that can control the ball, if they end up being the team to beat this season it will be wide open for any team!

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Bearinator said:
ourimbah aa5 draw 1-1 again
rubbish game, worse ref

That's not like you to criticise the ref bear ;-)

Watched TOU v SEU MAA4 today, interesting game.  First one of the SEU blokes tried tackling the ref then went off injured, then a dog came on and broke up an attack - and if that wasn't enough, SEU's coach ended up getting sent off late in the match!  4-0 to Toukley.

Pitch was looking really good, though I know it'll turn into it's usual mudpit in a few months.

hilly1981

MAA9 - Doyalson 4 def East Gosford 0

We (Doyalson) started the match with just 8 players vs a full east gosford team. We eventually ended up with 10 players at the end of the match though.

Kareem

hmm
was a crap weekend
Reserves Kariong Def Ourimbah
we somehow lost 3-1 to a side that we were leagues ahead of (losing 3-0 at halftime)
the ref even said after the game we played better
just not smart defence and our attack is not as clinical as it should be
I got subbed after 60 mins, not happy- but I deserved it  :fireup:

1st grade
0-0
What a shocking game in attack
Best 'save of the game' was a bouncing ball from a low cross that Kariong GK almost juggled into his net- and ended in a corner
We hit the post though late on (5 mins to go)- we practically started celebrating.

Ted

Jimmy said:
Ted said:
AA6 lost 5-1 to Kincumber (4 were own goals and the 5th was a keeper blunder in our goal mouth for a tap in) :redcard:

How on earth did you score 4 own goals?

Our keeper had an absolute shocker mate. 3 went in off him (by punching the ball and not catching it) and one went in off a defensive header. The 5th goal was a throw in to our keeper who stumbled over the ball and set up a tap in.

Kareem

Capn Gus Bloodbeard said:
Was he still drunk from last night?

Surely after the 2nd or 3rd it's time to give somebody else a shot in goal?
can confirm he doesnt drink- therefore not drunk
Hmmm- Egyptians sucked this weekend :p

marinermick

Jorome Alexander Bennett said:
Bearinator said:
ourimbah aa5 draw 1-1 again
rubbish game, worse ref

We had the same ref. The man is an arse. Nice bloke though.

Ref was deadset braindead. I had a shot on goal that the keeper saved and he gave a goalkick.

No excuse though, we couldn't convert all our dominance to a win and their only shot on goal was a penalty which was the only decision the ref got right all game.

Sean

AA6's

We played the 4 for 10's who are basically the Cove team we play in the Donny Parkes Trophy.
We play in yellow kits also!

Part_Timer

2nd div morisset vs kurri 
reserve grade.....3-1 morisset ..went down early when keeper kicked a clearence into our sweeper...coach made a tactical switch at half time and put yours truely upfront...2-1 by 55mins i finished the game with the 3rd goal .a cross goal header top corner..:)

1st 2-0 morisset....1-0 at half time 2nd goal a 35 yard screamer game never really in doubt..

Kareem

Kareem said:
Was he still drunk from last night?

Surely after the 2nd or 3rd it's time to give somebody else a shot in goal?
can confirm he doesnt drink- therefore not drunk
Hmmm- Egyptians sucked this weekend :p

Egyptians?
my parents are Egyptian
and my egyptian friend was supposed to be GK for Teds team so I assume thats him.
1st season for a while for an ex-pro GK, so give him time

Kareem

my lil sis played up for W16A's (Umina)
Won 5-1

She then played her own game W16C's vs Gwandalan
20-2
WOW! apparently GK was crying...that makes it 2 in a row (1st game was 10-1 i think)

By the way- I am extremely dissapointed in B grade this year.
Seems pretty low IMO
I was very impressed by some games last year (15B's, 14B's x three or four games, 10B's)
But matches I have seen arent as good atm

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred