• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 6 - CCM v Sydney FC @ Gosford

MagpieMariner

I'll put my hand up about McGing. I've been excited by Hoole all season though.
McGing...last 2 games he's hit his stride and it's great to see. I'm really happy that he scored.
So's he, lol.
I admit to not being hugely impressed with Jake up until now, although I've been waiting to see what Paolo has seen in him. Now I think I may have seen it.

MagpieMariner

The other thing I loved about tonight was the mongrel a la Hutcho and Monty. That's been wanting so far, tonight just about everybody displayed it.
I've never before seen a player get a standing ovation after copping a red. Great game tonight El Capitan.

mick

Kennedy two games two clean sheets definitely earned his spot as our no.1 keeper. Appiah just love the guys heart just gives it everything. But really everyone gets 10 out of 10 tonight coaches, staff , yellow army and every fan that still waves the mariners flag. Feels good to be a mariners fan Again!

Last edited:

ZedSpecials

The other thing I loved about tonight was the mongrel a la Hutcho and Monty. That's been wanting so far, tonight just about everybody displayed it.
I've never before seen a player get a standing ovation after copping a red. Great game tonight El Capitan.[/QUOTE

Eastern side upstairs yes? HAHA Lots of people rose AS ONE to clap him off. PREMIUM NIGHT TONIGHT

COYY emoji spam time ! :D:pirashoot::redcard::thumbup::overheadl::tophat:

greenlig

But what about the football!! We didn't just win, we blew them away. They were so desperately second-rate it was a joke. We misplaced the odd pass and tackle, but play like that regularly and there's so much we can do. Fmd I love this club.

Forum Phoenix

Yep, sometimes good teams lose and sometimes they are 'beaten'. We beat Sydney across the park tonight. It was awesome to watch. All players deserve plaudits, but Tommy was unbelievable. What a joy to watch. And in combination with Wout, Danny and Hoole, they dominated the mids.

So much great football. Both in attack and defence. There's still improvement to be had, especially in our final ball and service for Adsrubal. But we have real quality in the side. Seemed clear to me these past few weeks, great to feel I wasn't just deluded.

Biggest shout out to Okon. His brand of football and recruiting this year has been exceptional. So nice to be looking forward to more games. We will challenge everyone.

ccmjack

Great win and a lot has to do with the man between the sticks Kennedy , he is keeping us in the game and leaves the rest of the team to do their thing up front. Let’s punch on through and get back to back wins over the next through rounds.

Timmah

When was the last time we managed consecutive clean sheets?

Have to go back to February-March 2015. Rounds 19 and 20 of Season 14/15... either side of the week Moss got punted.

0-0 Newcastle at Hunter when Moss kept Hutch on the bench all day, into the 1-0 win over City, TW's first game.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Hey ., hey, ? How good was that , we had them smurfs so rattled it’s was brilliant , played the pricks completely off the park
Looked like Arnie was that confident he left his pet VAR at home
Speaking of refs, what a clueless plonker this thing was, if you didn’t know any better , you’d think he got 7-1 against CCM on his Ladbrokes account
BUT IT MATTERS NOT A JOT, we whooped em and methinks it won’t be our only win this year
P.S I didn’t know Paulo could get that animated, amazing what a sterling victory will do

true believer

You and me both - got to bed around 1:30 - got up again at 3:30 after trying to sleep. Haven't been that affected by a football game in years. I'm prepared to put up with though if we can do that each week. :vhappy::vhappy::vhappy:
I had to get up at 4 . So 4 spear head pale ale after the game got me 4 hours sleep.

true believer

Yeah i don't want to start kubi . When he came on at halftime he was devisating . As a bewildered wilko acknowleged with his pace and mongrel dog at a bone attiude

Edit i love the guy best attitude in the club

MagpieMariner

Yeah i don't want to start kubi . When he came on at halftime he was devisating . As a bewildered wilko acknowleged with his pace and mongrel dog at a bone attiude

Edit i love the guy best attitude in the club
I agree, why not use our other striker? Either Bingers will smash it and prove his worth to the club, or he'll prove what others are saying, that he's not up to standard. Personally I think he'll do well with more time on the park.
However, we will miss Asdrubal's energy and assists. Beautiful pass for Hooley Dooley last night.

MagpieMariner

Just a comment on Hooley Dooley's goal. He was getting in positions like that up at Scumcastle and was stuffing them up. Well done him last night.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred