• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 6 - CCM v Sydney FC @ Gosford

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

PLVFa.jpg

Oz0gCUY.jpg

Gratis

I only managed to see 5 minutes here and there. What I saw was a treat to watch.
Can't wait to get onto a replay, very interested to see how it all actually went down

Wombat

We were fantastic and well worth the points. Plaudits to Paul Okon.

Kennedy 9. Awesome. Cool headed and commanded his box beautifully.
McGing 9. Great goal and didn't put a foot wrong.
Rose 9. Turned back the years with a stellar performance.
Baro 8. Good game. Marshalled the defence well.
Golec 9. Impressive and his most controlled performance of the year.
The back 5 were immense tonight.
Hoole 8.5. Very good. So pacey. Lovely finish.
Wout 8. Probably his best game of the year.
Tom. 9. Dominant, Tigerish and intelligent.
Pain 8.5. Lovely game. A constant threat.
DDS 7.5. Great feet and linked well.
Asdrubal 8.5. Awesome. I loved his work tonight. So much quality and his workrate was huge.

Appi......super sub. 9.5. He was special tonight. Superb outlet for us to close out the game.

MagpieMariner

Super win, when you consider this is only the Smurf's 2nd loss in a season & a bit. From memory too, they have had very few occasions of 2+ goals against since the beginning of last season. On top of that, we monstered them for most of the game. Soooo gooood.

Ozhammer

Hell yeah, great performance, great result and wonderful to see what it meant to everyone afterwards and richly deserved on the night.

Well done boys, you made us all tremendously proud and there were a team full of men of the match out there in yellow and navy.

MagpieMariner

. i disagree ... we outplayed them ... they tried to monster us - they have dirty players (particularly when things are not going their way e.g. brosque)
I didn't mean "monstering" in the dirty play way, I meant in scaring the excreta out of them, particularly in the middle.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred