• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 5 - Roar v CCM @ Suncorp

scottmac

Suspended
Just read that DeVere is out for 10 weeks and Kristensen still not ready. Running bare bones in the defensive stocks at roar. DeVere really hasn't had much luck with injury lately.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Well, the offspring rented us an apartment for a week at Southbank, so after catching the train up Mrs and Mr Recky shall be in attendance at the game , last time we were there , was the night Ange took over and we won that, so what was that 2008.
Never know we might beat em again

Timmah

Hyundai A-League 2017/18 | Round 5
Brisbane Roar v Central Coast Mariners

Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Sunday 5 November 2017, kickoff 5:00pm AEDT (4pm QLD local)

TV: Fox Sports 501
Radio: Coast FM 96.3 & ABC Grandstand

Match Officials
TBC

BRI-H.png

BNE: TBC

CCM-B.png

CCM: TBC

------------------------------

Fixture History v Brisbane Roar (A-League)
Matches 43 / Roar 26 / CCM 7 / Draws 10
Goals Scored 51 / Goals Conceded 84

Biggest Win: 4-2 at Suncorp, 2008/09 Round 3
Biggest Loss: 6-1 at Suncorp, 2014/15 Round 24

CCM at Suncorp 22 times: CCM 5 / Roar 6 / Draws 11

Last Met: 2016/17 R25, Suncorp, lost 1-5

Form - Last Four (A-League)
CCM
| L D L D
Roar | L L L D​

kevrenor

Was hoping to go up, but plans canned due to other commitments. Enjoy. Hopefully CCMOS away trip next year?

priorpeter

Roar have been somewhat of a bogey team for us, however I feel this will be where we get our first W of the season and really crack on from here.
Was planning on heading up for this but will be playing in a 7-a-side tournament myself that day so watching from CCLC instead. Big feeling of FOMO but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
C'mon lads, make me regret not coming up for this one.

nero

Looking forward to our first win of the season. The defense is getting closer to its first clean sheet. Which should open the door for a one or two nil win.
I am concerned about any injuries that may occur to the first team squad over the season. The reserves, apart from Appiah, are not good enough and the team usually becomes lacklustre after the first sub is made.
Hoping the Backline will stay injury free and Stormy comes back ok.

Wombat

Roar have been somewhat of a bogey team for us, however I feel this will be where we get our first W of the season and really crack on from here.
Was planning on heading up for this but will be playing in a 7-a-side tournament myself that day so watching from CCLC instead. Big feeling of FOMO but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
C'mon lads, make me regret not coming up for this one.

1. Win the 7-a-side mate.
2. place a wager on the yellows.
3. Collect the trophy and the cash..........................feel good for the week.

Ozhammer

Was hoping to go up, but plans canned due to other commitments. Enjoy. Hopefully CCMOS away trip next year?
Was planned to be the ToD game for Easter Weekend but changed due to a lot of folks having tix for the rescheduled Lionel Richie gig at CCS. Looks like it will be the MVC game at Simmons Stadium instead.

priorpeter

1. Win the 7-a-side mate.
2. place a wager on the yellows.
3. Collect the trophy and the cash..........................feel good for the week.

Tournament just got cancelled due to amount of rain, and my 5 leg multi went down last night (was on the draw in the Per v Adl game). f**ks sake!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred