• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 5 - Roar v CCM @ Suncorp

nebakke

I actually think this is the best game McGing's ever had. I really have no complaints about him today.

He did alright last week as well i thought.
As for how he gets the start ahead of bud - well he's playing fullback and Paolo has been subbing bud on in dm so probably why - fresh legs etc

nebakke

Christ for all they harped on about that offside wtf is the replay of the Pain challenge!?

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Christ for all they harped on about that offside wtf is the replay of the Pain challenge!?
I know right? Getting sick of these braindead idiots saying 'the ref says he took a dive!' every time we go down without a free kick.

No, the ref isn't saying it was a dive. Just that it wasn't a foul Pain isn't a diver.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Asdrubal gets punched in the face twice and the VAR says it's okay?
This is the first time I've ever said this in the HAL, being a former referee myself.
The officials in this game are deadset corrupt (well, one is. I'm happy to say the other 4 are just incompetent for missing both incidents. But the VAR's job here is too easy to put it down to simple incompetence)
But What do you expect when you have Gillett in the box? Genuinely, we've never seen a worse or dodgier referee than him.

Last edited:

Ozhammer

Well that half of football was total pish. Okon needs to have some stern words with the whole team during the break.

Ozhammer

Okon is an utter tw*t takes off our best player when Hoole has done nothing positive all game.

I give up!

style_cafe

Asdrubal gets punched in the face twice and the VAR says it's okay?
This is the first time I've ever said this in the HAL, being a former referee myself.
The officials in this game are deadset corrupt (well, one is. I'm happy to say the other 4 are just incompetent for missing both incidents. But the VAR's job here is too easy to put it down to simple incompetence)
But What do you expect when you have Gillett in the box? Genuinely, we've never seen a worse or dodgier referee than him.

In Gillett`s defence, I`ll offer you MATHEW BREEZE... :popcorn:

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Our finishing. Our finishing is still a problem. Most of the real chances we've had have been opportunistic.

So, not only can we not create real chances, but we can't hit the net anyway.
If we can't figure out how to score goals, there's no point turning up.

FOR F*** SAKE ASDRUBAL!!! STOP F****** DOING THIS RIGHT IN FRONT OF AN OPEN GOAL!!!!!

MrCelery

Standouts:
Hiariej
McGing (Now there's a surprise)
Kennedy
Pain

Poor game:
Hoole (absolutely butchered every chance)
Astrubal (still waiting to see why he's called striker)

Brisbane were aweful. 2 points lost for us.

Gratis

this is getting f....ing frustrating! another game we should have won, 5 games in and not a win yet.
Sydney next week so no win coming soon...likely 7 weeks before any joy...if we're lucky
Not enjoying this currently hey

MrCelery

How the f**k was hat NOT a penalty when McGing got smashed in the box??
Is the VAR even at this game????
Utterly disgraceful.

Didn't you know? VAR is only licenced and calibrated for Victory and Sydney. I don't think they even turn it on for the likes of us (unless playing those teams).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb