• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 4 - Victory away

Pirate Pete

DrsRjE5U4AYoapt.jpg

Unfortunately, Matt Simon is a late withdrawal due to a minor calf complaint.

turbo

This’ll be interesting then. Wonder what our formation up front will look like. Also not sure how you drop Tom but not Kennedy if it’s on last weeks efforts.

turbo

Putting the prediction out there early I’m thinking Murray could cause some trouble today off the bench. Might end up with him playing in front of Hoole and making a strong argument for a different attacking line up.

pjennings

This’ll be interesting then. Wonder what our formation up front will look like. Also not sure how you drop Tom but not Kennedy if it’s on last weeks efforts.

Yes very interesting. This could well be a 3-4-3 with Clisby and Millar wide of O'Neill and Melling. Love to hear some feedback from anyone that watched training this week.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Yeh, I was thinking J Muzz might cause some havoc upon his arrival...one can only hope

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Also, I reckon that Macca might get some decent service now the Woy Woy windmill isnt gonna be in the way

Forum Phoenix

Well barring Kennedy, that’s the lineup I wanted, only hoole to come on for Weemac. But I think weemac will better suit being central.

Offsider

Games on ......... wondering how I can help ............ inspiration from the unicorn.
Sportsbet multi ......... victory to win + 2.5 goals ............ done:overheadl:

Victory jinxed :cheers:

It’s working ..... kennedy just saved from troisi :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred