• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 3 - Perth v CCM @ nib

nebakke

Get them the f**k on to some target practice - this game should have been over before the defence even collapsed. This is f**king amateur hour shit.

Gratis

Agreed - our subs are too green.

With Hoole in I think we might have won this.

Our game plan has left us tired too early and the high line hasn't dealt with the balls over the top.

Shame because when we're playing well we're playing very well

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

why the f*** are we so f****** shit in the same f****** ways week after f****** week.
Nothing has changed since last season. and the f****** season before that.
We have nobody who can finish. Nobody who can reliably create space in the box. No leadership. And our back line may as well not exist.

f**k YOU BINGHAM!!!! f**k YOU!!! f**k YOU!!! STOP PLAYING LIKE A f**kING 6 YEAR OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How many players have to fumble the ball in front of an open goal? I mean, aren't these clowns getting paid? I thought they were supposed to be professionals???

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

You know, last season, our first ...was it 4? Matches were clearly decided by refereeing errors. One goal and refereeing errors.
This season? No, it's just because we're a f***** embarrassment to the sport.
We're actually having a WORSE start to the season than last season.

....is it possible that our team and tactics are actually WORSE????

shipwreck

We've lost or drawn every single game and we've also been first to score...

This is why being a mariners fan is so God damn hard. Cruelm

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

this team is pathetic. No structure. No fire. No organisation. No creativity. No skill. No leadership.

We've had more corners in 3 games than most teams will have all season - how are we not deadly at them? We're getting open balls in front of open goals and falling flat on our face.
PG have been probing our defence and exploring our weaknesses. Identified those weaknesses and worked on them. Exactly how a competent attack should be working. Our defence? Not once did they adapt to those attacks. Roux? Don't rate him as a back, he was a huge hole in the defensive line for much of the second half.
Baro? Either do something or give the armband to somebody who will. f****** useless captain.
Golec? He's about as useful as Josh Bingham.

Appiah had an excellent game for about 15 minutes. Pain was alright in patches. DDS was alright.

There are a lot of players that we expected a lot from this season and they're not delivering a tenth of what we thought they would.

Which really raises questions of the coaching team.

Our team couldn't handle the heat of today as well - I thought conditioning and fitness was a big focus of our preseason preparation. PG were running rings around us.

Ancient Mariner

I'm stuck in far North Qld with limited intermittent internet and no Fox and no stream.

Sounding bad, but a summary would be appreciated.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

What exactly does he bring to the squad .. I've never seen anything
I'd take Mario Jardel over him any day of the week. So much for players having to compete for their positions. Apparently you can be a complete liability and not have a problem.

Let's not be unreasonable though. Not like he is the only player who doesn't deserve to get paid for that game.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

I'm stuck in far North Qld with limited intermittent internet and no Fox and no stream.

Sounding bad, but a summary would be appreciated.
We had about 30 corners in the first five minutes. Pretty much the entire first half was based in Perth's penalty area. Don't even think Glover needed to be on the field for a lot of it. But as usual we attack a lot but don't do anything useful. Perth's entire attack was a long ball down the left then switch back into the middle. They did that 78 times during the game but we found their attack completely unpredictable and had no idea how to handle the one thing they did every game.

And, and Golec and Baro stood still waving to the AR instead of chasing the player they were supposed to Mark while Roux was doing the best he could to pointlessly keep their striker onside.

And we had the ball at our feet in front of an open goal several times but either kicked it straight out or fell over the ball.

And Baro doesn't deserve to be captain.

I've got nothing positive from that. Nothing.

The first half looked exciting, if you ignore the fact that we couldn't finish if our lives depended on it.

We don't have a striker in our team. Not a single one. Asdrubal is too busy thinking about his next dive.

sydmariner

OKON OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tevor

PG second goal would have been off side if Roux stepped up but he was caught bludging out on the side and kept Taggart on side.

Bingham useless please give a Powell a go next week.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred