• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 3 - Perth v CCM @ nib

Timmah

Radio: Coast FM 96.3 A-Team Football, ABC Grandstand

Referee: Alex King
Assistant Referees: Josh Manella, Arvin Shanmuganathan
Fourth Official: Adam Fielding
VAR: Chris Beath & Mathew Cheeseman

PER-A.png

PER: 2.Alex GRANT, 4.Shane LOWRY, 5.Jacob POSCOLIERO, 8.Xavi TORRES, 9.Andy KEOGH (c), 11.Mitch MALLIA, 13 Nick FEELY (GK), 14.Chris HAROLD, 15.Brandon WILSON, 16.Joseph MILLS, 17.Diego CASTRO, 19.Joe KNOWLES, 20.Jake BRIMMER, 22.Adam TAGGART, 23.Scott NEVILLE, 26.Jacob ITALIANO, 29.Jeremy WALKER, 33.Liam REDDY (GK)
**two to be omitted**

Ins: 2.Alex GRANT (returns from injury), 4.Shane LOWRY (returns from injury)
Outs: Nil / N/A: 3.Marc WARREN (ankle 9-12 weeks), 6.Mitch NICHOLS (suspended – 1 week), 25.Daniel STYNES (hamstring 9 weeks), 7.Joel CHIANESE (collar bone – 9 weeks), 18.Andreu GUERAO (hamstring – 1 week)

CCM-B.png

CCM: 1.Ben KENNEDY (gk), 2.Storm ROUX, 3.Josh ROSE, 4.Jake McGING, 5.Antony GOLEC, 6.Tom HIARIEJ, 9.ASDRUBAL, 10.Daniel De SILVA, 11.Connor PAIN, 12.Trent BUHAGIAR, 13.Kwabena APPIAH, 14.Adam BERRY, 15.Alan BARO (c), 16. Liam ROSE, 17.Josh BINGHAM, 18.Tom GLOVER (gk), 23.Wout BRAMA, 24.Lachlan WALES
**Two to be omitted**

IN: 12.Trent BUHAGIAR (promoted), 14.Adam BERRY (promoted), 4.Lachlan WALES (promoted)
OUT: 7.Andrew HOOLE (suspended – 1 week) | N/A: 21.Kye ROWLES (knee – 1 week)

--------------------------
Fixture History v Perth Glory (Hyundai A-League)
Played 37 / Mariners 20 / Glory 10 / Drawn 7
Goals Scored 58 / Goals Conceded 43
Record at nib: Played 18 / Won 5 / Drawn 5 / Lost 8

Biggest Win over Perth: 5-0 at Allianz Stadium, 30 Oct 2010
Biggest Loss to Perth: 0-4 at nib Stadium, 12 Mar 2016

Last Met:
2016/17 Round 17
Mariners 2 Glory 0 at Central Coast Stadium

Form (A-League)

CCM - L D
PER - L D​

Last edited:

midfielder

I am going .... got some cheap tickets to Perth about 3 months ago ...

Anyone else going over for the game...

She who must be obeyed and myself leave on Friday come back Monday and have a look at Perth while we are over there.

Wonders aloud how DDS will be received...

Pirate Pete

I remember it well, down at SFS. Double header but I can't remember who the Smurfs played.
Brisbane Roar

But I can't really remember why we played down there.

Ah found it.

With their side only having played one game at home since their victory over Melbourne Heart on 10th September, the Yellow Army are growing used to life away from Bluetongue Stadium. Now, with work to complete the re-turfing of Bluetongue well under way, Central Coast Mariners are adopting Sydney Football Stadium as their home-away-from-home this weekend

Timmah

. i don't remember this one (but i am old and getting more forgetful)
Back when Bluetongue NorthPower ExpressAdvocate Central Grahame Stadium Park was being returfed I believe. We played a double header - Sydney v Roar then us v Perf.

Holy

. i don't remember this one (but i am old and getting more forgetful)
I do, I went down on the bus with the tin lid. There were a heap of buses that went down for both games.
Coming home, it was a great night to be a Mariner :overheadl:

Wombat

I am going .... got some cheap tickets to Perth about 3 months ago ...

Anyone else going over for the game...

She who must be obeyed and myself leave on Friday come back Monday and have a look at Perth while we are over there.

Wonders aloud how DDS will be received...

Scarborough Beach is worth a visit.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Hmm, I’m feeling that we’re good for all 3 points for this one, that’s us jinxed then
#COYY

scottmac

Suspended
This will be an interesting game. DDS back to the place he started for the first time. Looking forward to it.
Wil be interesting to see how the imports travel. Wil be the longest they've ever traveled for a club match by far.

Timmah

CCM: 1.Ben KENNEDY (gk), 2.Storm ROUX, 3.Josh ROSE, 4.Jake McGING, 5.Antony GOLEC, 6.Tom HIARIEJ, 9.ASDRUBAL, 10.Daniel De SILVA, 11.Connor PAIN, 12.Trent BUHAGIAR, 13.Kwabena APPIAH, 14.Adam BERRY, 15.Alan BARO (c), 16. Liam ROSE, 17.Josh BINGHAM, 18.Tom GLOVER (gk), 23.Wout BRAMA, 24.Lachlan WALES
**Two to be omitted**

IN: 12.Trent BUHAGIAR (promoted), 14.Adam BERRY (promoted), 4.Lachlan WALES (promoted)

https://www.ccmariners.com.au/news/paul-okon-names-provisional-squad-face-perth

Big Al

**Two to be omitted**

https://www.ccmariners.com.au/news/paul-okon-names-provisional-squad-face-perth
Rowles suffering the old 1 week curse

scottmac

Suspended
I'm so glad that Hoole has copped this suspension early. Its a game we got a point from and not really much lost (unless like me you thought we were good for a goal at the end there)
I think this will really cause him to focus and we will see another level from him in performance and discipline.
I think he has the chance here to be a part of one of the most exciting midfields assembled in the Aleague.

As for the game I think we will miss him terribly. Pain really needs to find whatever form hes got hiding away and put it on the field. Appiah couldn't really be faulted the first game. He gave a decent performance in regards to his skill level and im hoping he does that again. Pain is the key.

Timmah

Referee: Alex King
Assistant Referees: Josh Manella, Arvin Shanmuganathan
Fourth Official: Adam Fielding
VAR: Chris Beath & Mathew Cheeseman​

Timmah

PER: 2.Alex GRANT, 4.Shane LOWRY, 5.Jacob POSCOLIERO, 8.Xavi TORRES, 9.Andy KEOGH (c), 11.Mitch MALLIA, 13 Nick FEELY (GK), 14.Chris HAROLD, 15.Brandon WILSON, 16.Joseph MILLS, 17.Diego CASTRO, 19.Joe KNOWLES, 20.Jake BRIMMER, 22.Adam TAGGART, 23.Scott NEVILLE, 26.Jacob ITALIANO, 29.Jeremy WALKER, 33.Liam REDDY (GK)
**two to be omitted**

Ins: 2.Alex GRANT (returns from injury), 4.Shane LOWRY (returns from injury)
Outs: Nil / N/A: 3.Marc WARREN (ankle 9-12 weeks), 6.Mitch NICHOLS (suspended – 1 week), 25.Daniel STYNES (hamstring 9 weeks), 7.Joel CHIANESE (collar bone – 9 weeks), 18.Andreu GUERAO (hamstring – 1 week)​

JoyfulPenguin

The Roar's experts give their tips for our game:

Mike Tuckerman:
"Meanwhile, Perth Glory will be looking for their first win of the season at home to the Central Coast Mariners. I’m tipping the Glory to win it, although the Mariners have showed plenty of positive signs so far this season."

Alan Kearney:
"Central Coast had a big improvement in their performance last week but the journey to Perth is never easy for any side. Perth grabbed a late equaliser last week and will be itching to get a win in front of their home fans after two weeks on the road. It’s the Glory for me in this one."

Daniel Jeffrey:
"while Perth should account for the Mariners in the late game out west."

Stuart Thomas
"The wonderful 7.00pm timeslot on a Sunday night will provide a first win for the Perth Glory who have met stiff opposition over the first two weeks of the season. The Mariners attack threatens to score a bagful, yet it won’t happen this week with too much at stake for the Glory."

Masterfood's quality sauce:
http://www.theroar.com.au/2017/10/19/roars-league-expert-tips-predictions-round-3/

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred